3|Flames|Bill Kaulitz

[Last part for real now and don't mind the mistakes, I was sleepy writing this one shot]

His strong hands held her waist, caressing it gently and whispering in her ear sweet meaningless things.

"I don't know why I teach you such things" a soft chuckle left his lips.

"You told me to protect myself when you're not around" Y/N whispered as she loaded her gun and aimed it at some random target in the office taking a deep breath. Her hands gripped the gun tightly as they trembled, and she slowly pressed the trigger with her finger.

"Yeah, I said that, but I never know when you're going to turn this gun on me" Bill laughed as he let go of Y/N's waist and placed his hands on Y/N's arms.

"I've done this a hundred times and failed everytime" Y/N shrugged with a sigh and lowered her gun.

Y/N thought back to her early days with Bill when he bought her from her dead friend. Bill wasn't as serious and cold as he seemed the day she thought her life would end in that warehouse.

"You probably didn't want to" Bill whispered as he took the gun from Y/N and placed it on the desk so Y/N wouldn't feel like some thug.

"I hated you" Y/N turned to Bill, looking into his brown eyes and placing her soft hands on his cheeks she smiled. "I thought you were going to make my life hell"

"I didn't like you either at first with your silence, I couldn't stand it when you were quiet" Bill pressed his lips to Y/N's and their tongues intertwined in a battle for dominance.

"What changed, hm?"
Y/N pouted into the kiss.

Bill didn't know what had changed, maybe he did, but he couldn't admit it to himself or to her. Everything was difficult, if they had met under other circumstances he would have made her his woman in no time, but when Y/N was sold to him he couldn't admit his real feelings.

"Bill?" Y/N whispered as she looked at his changed expression. He had cold grim again, as if his monster would claw its way up and defeat him. "Bill, what is it?"

Bill roughly pulled Y/N off of him and left the office locking Y/N in it.
Y/N wasn't surprised, it wasn't the first time Bill locked her in rooms or offices when Bill went out to prevent her from escaping. Bill doesn't trust her and probably won't for the rest of his life.

Y/N was bored, there nothing to do in his office, stupid papers, guns, drugs that Y/N didn't know what to do with.

Sitting down at his desk, she pulled out a white sheet of paper and began to make some drawings to pass the time because she didn't know when Bill would be back. Sometimes he would leave her for an hour, usually the whole day, or not come back at all for days.

And Y/N was lost between her feelings, she either hated him or a small flame of love was burning inside her. Right now, she had a little flame of love that she's trying to smother with hate.

A few hours later Y/N heard the door unlock and Bill walked into the office even angrier than he was when he left.

"Where have you been" Y/N smiled as she got up from her chair and walked towards Bill who was standing with his head down unable to look at her.

"Get out of here Y/N, I don't want to see you, get out of my sight" Bill hissed still not looking at her and walked over to his desk slamming his fist into it.

"I won't leave you Bill, I can't" Y/N flinched, but with courage she walked up to Bill, placing her trembling hands on his back, gently touching him, feeling the muscles in his back.

Bill turned to her and grabbed her arms and instantly pushed her against the wall, Y/N's first instinct was to push him off of her in fear but Bill was so much stronger than her and now that Y/N wanted to hate him, but her heart opened even more to the flame of love.

"What word do you not understand?" Bill gritted his teeth and when he finally looked at Y/N he couldn't help but kiss her.

"Bill, what happened to you?" Y/N quickly pulled away from the kiss and stared at his bloody brow.

"Nothing" Bill whispered as he turned away from her. He was ashamed, it showed that he is not that strong against others and that there are others above him, he is afraid that he won't be able to defend Y/N in the future.

"It's not nothing Bill!"
Y/N raised her voice as she turned Bill to face her. "Does it hurt?"

Bill shook his head but
Y/N took his hand and intertwined their fingers together and started leading Bill towards his room where he kept the medical box.

"Go and sit on the bed, I'll get what I need and fix your wound" Y/N smiled at Bill, feeling a twinge inside her like a voice of conscience nagging her that her heart was winning.

Taking the disinfectant liquid, cotton balls and a small band-aid, she walked towards Bill somehow afraid of him, worried that at any moment he would be mad again.

"Look at me" Y/N said quietly sitting on his lap and Bill's hands immediately found their way to her torso.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Bill asked as he watched Y/N look at his brow in concentration as she raised a wet cotton ball towards his brow.

"About how to fix your wound, it's not a big one but it still needs fixing" Y/N sighed as she cleaned the blood from his brow.

Bill was silent, didn't say anything else, just stared at her and her set expression. His heart suddenly began to beat faster and a strange feeling welled up in him, he knew that he can't fight to his feelings for her, but it was somehow painful to watch her tend to his wounds when he hurt her and left her to deal with her own.

Bill wanted to protect her, never hurt her again. The feeling of love tormented him and did not allow him not to think about her for a second.

"No Y/N, you have something else on your mind, tell me" Bill said gently caressing her torso.

Y/N looked into his shining brown eyes, unsure of whether to tell him how she felt.

"I hate myself for how I feel right now, I hate you even more for how you make me feel" Y/N whispered as she put a bandaid on his wound. "But the flame between us grows hotter"

Bill gasped, he didn't know what to say to her, it was hard for him to express his emotions when his emotions were locked deep in his heart for most of his life, but
Y/N was able to reach the depths of his heart and unlock his emotions, making him feel like a human again.

Y/N hated the silence from him, she died slowly inside when he was silent, thinking that all his warm words were lies.

"Why?" Y/N whispered trying to pull away from Bill, but Bill pulled her closer to him to feel her warm touch comforting him.

"I don't know, but don't let me go please" Bill whispered feeling like if Y/N let him go his life would fall apart. "I don't want to lose you, be without you"

Y/N felt happy to hear those words from him. She liked that Bill opened up to her every time and showed his true feelings.

"I will never let you go" Y/N whispered softly kissing him.

~Saturn☆

Last night I fell asleep in my sister's in law arms and in my sleep I felt her gently caress my face and call me cute. :')