Dumb bunny|Tom Kaulitz

[Consensual!!]

His dark brown eyes set on his possessions figure. His head was getting cloudy as he watched her getting ready to meet some friends. Her delicate fingers danced around her neck, adjusting the necklace that he bought her.

"Hm, my bunny looks beautiful" Tom murmured in husky voice, knowing damn well that it drove Y/N crazy. Y/N shuddered hearing how he called her bunny, it was her favorite pet name. "Can you come to me?"

Y/N immediately turned around to meet Tom's gaze. Her breath hitched, she almost melted at his gaze, and she knows that she can't say no, especially to him. Y/N slowly walked up to Tom, feeling some strange sensation in her lower stomach. Tom wrapped his hands around her waist, pulling the girl closer, his gaze burning into her beautiful shiny eyes.

"Tom..." Y/N almost whined when Tom tightened his grip around her. "I'm going to be late"

"You're not going to be late" Tom nodded reassuring, but he knew it's a lie, he had other plans with Y/N. Well, Tom loved the game called 'dumb bunny'. Y/N is his dumb bunny, but first he just needs to make her head dizzy and cloudy until she can't think for herself. "Let me adjust some things, okay?"

Y/N gasped when Tom slowly caressed her waist, pulling the short dress up. Tom's soft finger tips made contact with Y/N's thighs, caressing the velvety skin, wanting to always touch, make Y/N his dumb little bunny. Tom's touches always made Y/N weak, and the way Tom talks...it makes the process more easier. Tom loves to play with Y/N's mind, just to control and own, especially today, because he didn't want Y/N to meet up with her friends. Tom is not controlling, he's just possessive, so Y/N can't meet up with her friends, not until Tom stops playing the game.

"Tom, what are you doing, I...I have to..." Y/N started stuttering when Tom's fingers crossed her private place, and it was soaking wet, just like Tom loves.

"I can't let my bunny go out when she clearly has a problem that I have to take care of, right?" Tom hummed leaning into Y/N's neck, licking and biting the delicate neck. "My dumb little bunny"

Y/N moaned loudly not controlling herself anymore, because what's the point? Her mind was already cloudy, and when Tom called her dumb bunny just made the magic in her head, slowly letting herself to get into the safe space. Tom smirked against Y/N's neck, pulling away, knowing he did a good job.

"I think bunny needs help, hm?" Tom asked, as he ripped off Y/N's panties, and she couldn't do anything to stop him, because she couldn't think anymore, just look at Tom with lust and desire. Y/N slowly lifted her short dress, but Tom grabbed her hands and yanked them behind her back. "You're a dumb bunny, you can't think for yourself, right? So what do you think you're doing? Let me take care of you."

Y/N was completely lost at this point and she couldn't think anymore. Her body and senses weren't hers anymore. Y/Ns breathing was heavy, her body was warm and shaking a little bit. She heard Tom calling her a dumb bunny and she completely lost it, she was completely at Tom's mercy now. Her shining eyes, her cute face, her small frame, everything was Tom's now. She had no control whatsoever over her body, just waiting for Tom to guide her and tell her what to do.

"Tommy..." Y/N whined feeling Tom's fingers playing with her private place. The slim fingers slid up and down, teasing the poor dumb bunny.

"Shush now..." Tom smirked knowing what he's doing. He's using mind tricks on her, making her think that she's really nothing more but dumb bunny, who belongs to Tom. As always.

"My friends..." Y/N shuddered with a moan, remembering that she had plans tonight. Tom frowned as he heard that. He needs to do something more, because Y/N still remembers.

"What friends, love? What are you talking about?" Tom chuckled, pretending not to understand what Y/N was talking about.

"I had plans tonight" Y/N murmured under her breath and screamed when Tom pushed his fingers into her.

"You had no plans, love. Is your little head so hazy that you started making up something? Bunny, you're so stupid, I can't believe it. You're being delusional." Tom chuckled as his fingers were moving slowly, making Y/N weak in her knees. Tom just loves watching Y/N surrender.

Y/N moaned again, grabbing into Tom's shoulders, not understanding a thing that was happening. Did she made something up? Y/N nodded her head, believing Tom, that she was really delusional and dumb.

"It's okay, bunny. I know how stupid you can be sometimes. Your head is just...something wonderful." Tom whispered pulling out his fingers and threw Y/N on the bed, ready to take and own Y/N completely. "And that's why I'm here. To take care of you, to help you."

Y/N whimpered nodding. Y/N was really special, she was easily manipulated and gaslighted by Tom. Not in a toxic way tho. Tom just wants attention from Y/N too, so he has to use some tricks on her.

"Do you trust me, bunny?" Tom asked as he stripped from his clothes and stood naked in front of Y/N, who was just a whimpering mess, because she lost her surroundings. Maybe Tom did too much, or maybe not. "Hey, hey, look at me, Y/N. Are you here with me?"

Y/N felt soft touches and heard those loving whispers. Y/N smiled, knowing how much Tom worries about her when she's lost, but she herself loves it.

"I trust you, Tommy" Y/N nodded, and moaned quietly as Tom grabbed her hands and pressed them against the bed.

"Dumb pathetic bunny! You Made me worried" Tom rolled his eyes, his knees digging to Y/N's waist to keep her from moving. "What do you have to say?"

"I'm sorry, Tommy" Y/N whispered closing her eyes tightly when Tom didn't give her any time to prepare herself. Tom was already inside. "I'm dumb bunny, I'm sorry for making you worried."

"That's right, you're dumb and pathetic" Tom hissed groaning, moving at fast pace. "Don't worry, I'll fuck you until you can't even think, until your little brain stops functioning. I'll leave you brainless and dumb."

-

Y/N and Tom took a long shower, hot water hitting their bodies. Tom washed Y/N's hair, laughing softly as the bubbles ran down Y/N's back. Tom loves playing games, but what he loves more is after care. Tom never leaves Y/N without after care, because he knows that Y/N is emotional after being used and fucked.

"Good girl" Tom whispered helping Y/N to get dry after the shower. "Oh, get ready, love, you're already late"

"Huh? Where?" Y/N chuckled not understanding what Tom meant.

"You had plans with your friends, did you forget?" Tom smirked, but soon groaned when Y/N hit him on the shoulder.

"You little prick! I knew it!" Y/N laughed as she understood that Tom used the 'dumb bunny' trick on her.

"What can I say...You're really just a dumb bunny." Tom laughed and started running away from Y/N when she picked up the pillow and threw it at him.

[Yall can judge and everything, but if my partner would ever use dumbificiation on me, I WOULD GO CRAZY, in a good way.]

[Y'all, everything here is consensual, I don't write smut with SA, like wtf? DUMBIFICIATION IS A KINK, fetish, idk??? AND IF YOU'RE A MINOR, please leave, this space is not for you, because sometimes my one shots include BDSM dynamics and minors shouldn't read my stuff, who clearly doesn't know anything about BDSM. Thank you for you attention, bye!]