Brat|Bill Kaulitz

[Subby Bill is my thing, sorry not sorry]

Y/N had been patient, maybe too patient all day, watching Bill's behavior continue when she warned him about his behavior just once. Y/N hoped Bill would listen to her. She wasn't mad that Bill was a brat all day and didn't listen to a word Y/N said. But she was hurt, because she felt like she wasn't strong enough to hold Bill back. And Y/N loves him and his behavior so much, Bill is always good, what Y/N always praises him for, calls him her angel. Only this time he turned into a complete devil.

Y/N threw her head back, looking at the ceiling and took a deep breath, a hot pan of vegetables in her hand, Y/N's patience running out, all she wanted was a quiet evening. Y/N heard footsteps behind her and she turned her head towards the door. Bill stood in the doorway with a nice smile on his face but quickly stopped smiling when he saw Y/N's serious expression.

"Love, what's up?" Bill asked as he approached Y/N. Bill could tell that Y/N was tired because of her eyes, they were gray and full of seriousness, they weren't twinkling with sparks like they always did.

"Nothing" Y/N replied coldly, she didn't want to argue with Bill anymore or try to tame him because he would still do what he wanted, breaking the rules. Bill raised his eyebrows with a snort and took Y/N's hand, turning her so she was facing him.

"Are you mad at me?" Bill asked nervously, he didn't want to make Y/N angry, he never liked it when Y/N was angry.

"Should I?" Y/N rolled her eyes, turning away from Bill. She really didn't want to talk to Bill anymore.

"Y/N whatever I did please-"

"Go to our room and just wait until I say dinner is ready" Y/N coldly hissed, not letting Bill finish his sentence. Bill nodded with a deep breath and walked into the bedroom finally considering his behavior and what Y/N could possibly be angry about.

Y/N took another deep breath and tapped her forehead in frustration, unsure of what to do and how to act. She felt humiliated, Bill humiliated her by letting her know that she couldn't control him and she never will.

Y/N turned off the stove and headed towards the bedroom. She slowly opened the door of the room and sighed.

"You know I can close this door now, leave you alone to stay in this position" Y/N said standing in the doorway. Her eyes darted around Bill's naked body and the leather harness on his thighs, Y/N shuddered. Bill was on his knees, with his hands on his thighs, in the 'good boy' position as Y/N had taught him.

"Y/N please show me my place" Bill said lowering his head and dropping his eyes to the floor. Y/N closed the door behind her and moved towards Bill.

"And you don't know your place? Didn't I teach you?" Y/N whispered as she stood in front of Bill, looking down at him. She roughly grabbed Bill's chin with her hand and lifted his head. "Did I let you lower your gaze?"

"Y/N..." Bill muttered as Y/N slapped him gently, knowing how much Bill liked it.

"You don't get to call me by my name, brat" Y/N said coldly and pulled away from Bill, walking towards the closet where she pulled out a black box where she kept her various things related to their intimacy.

"Hands behind your back" Y/N said standing behind Bill and kneeling down grabbed Bill's hands and yanked them behind his back. The black ropes wrapped around Bill's delicate wrists, which immediately turned red from how Y/N tightened the ropes. Y/N started tying the same rope that she had tied Bill's hands with around Bill's thighs and finally his ankles so he couldn't move from his crouching position. Y/N wanted to do shibari but she was too tired and she just wanted to finish Bill's punishment faster.