Comfort zone|Tom Kaulitz

"Oh my gosh, this outfit will look fabulous on you!" Bill's girlfriend yelled as she pulled her clothes out of the closet.

Picking up black ripped jeans and black crop top, Y/N just frowned and stiffened as she turned to Bill's girlfriend.

"You know I don't wear skinny jeans and crop tops" Y/N sighed as she put clothes back in the closet but Bill's girlfriend just grabbed Y/N's arm.

"I know, but you didn't bring any other clothes with you when you came here, so just pick these" Bill's girlfriend led Y/N into the living room to change out of her shorts and big shirt into some tight clothes.

Y/N pursed her lips as she took the clothes from Bill's girlfriend and removed her old clothes. Bill's girlfriend just smirked as she watched Y/N standing naked in front of her.

"You know, you could go on a date with Tom like this" Bill's girlfriend said as she approached Y/N,
Y/N laughed and shook her head.

"It's not date, he'll just take me to cafe"

"That's sad" shrugged Bill's girlfriend. "Well, you look fabulous"

"I look like a slut" Y/N winced, covering her face in shame, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"Nu uh, do I look like a slut when I dress like this?" Bill's girlfriend laughed. "Here, high heels. Next time you'll know to take your own clothes"

Y/N chuckled and turned to the mirror that was placed in front of the girls. The black ripped jeans barely covered
Y/N's thighs because the holes in the jeans were huge, barely supported on the seams, the black crop top didn't cover her stomach at all, and the black high heels made her a little taller.

Y/N felt uncomfortable dressed like that, maybe her figure was accentuated by clothes like that, but she didn't like it and blamed herself for having to borrow clothes from her friend because she forgot to take them herself.

"I hear that Tom has already arrived, run" the girl pushed Y/N towards the door and closed the door behind Y/N after a quick hug and good luck.

Pulling her crop top down to hide her bare belly, Y/N got into her boyfriend's car.

"Ready love?" Tom asked after kissing the girl. Y/N nodded with a smile.

After stopping the car in the parking lot, Tom and Y/N got out of the car and started walking towards the cafe holding hands.
Y/N was still feeling uncomfortable, everyone seemed to be watching her and thought she was just some kind of prostitute, but actually people didn't pay attention to Y/N, it was all in her head.

"Is everything alright?" Tom asked as he felt Y/N seem to be hiding behind him.

"No, I feel like a slut, really" Y/N said as she snuggled closer to Tom, fearing that people are giving her disgusted looks.

"Y/N, maybe it's not your style but you look good and I like it" Tom smiled and grabbed the girl by the waist pulling her to his side.

Y/N started to almost panic as they entered the cafe. Behind the couple stood a group of friends, they were whispering something, probably about their things, but
Y/N felt like they were gossiping about her.

Squeezing Tom's hand,
Y/N began to breathe more deeply, playing with the belt of her jeans, trying to calm herself down.

"Y/N calm down, it's okay" Tom said feeling
Y/N shaking. He knows she doesn't like open spaces and would rather stay indoors.

The couple sat down at the table and looked at each other. Y/N showed discomfort with her eyes. She tried to break out of her comfort zone but failed.

"Here love, take it" Y/N felt Tom wrap his large sweater around her, covering her bare stomach. "I know you're uncomfortable, so we're going to buy you some clothes, okay?"

"No Tom you don't have to, don't spend your money on me" Y/N shook her head placing it on his shoulder.

"I'm not taking no for an answer Y/N, don't argue with me" Tom patted the girl's cheek, running his hand through her hair gently. "Do you want to go home with me or stay with Bill and his girlfriend?"

"With them if you don't mind" Y/N said with a smile.

•••

"You look amazing love" Tom said walking into the changing room where Y/N was changing into the new clothes that Tom bought her.

"Thank you" Y/N kissed Tom softly on the lips.

Even though Y/N ​​couldn't step out of her comfort zone, she was glad that Tom was there to help her.

~Saturn☆

actually this was me yesterday when I tried to step out of my comfort zone with tight clothes that I borrowed from a friend :D