Truth|Tom Kaulitz

Her eyes fell on her daughter's hands holding his. Her daughter's eyes showed strong love for a man she didn't even know. It's not romantic love...It's just a strong bond between a daughter and a father.

"Baby are you hungry?" The blonde haired woman asked. She had a sincere expression on her face, she was kind to her daughter.

Y/N trusted the woman who was now talking to her daughter with all her heart. Y/N is at ease knowing that Tom and Heidi are taking care of her daughter while she prepares the appetizers for the guests.

Y/N thought of preparing a party for her engagement party, where everyone she knew attended. Y/N thought twice about inviting Tom and Heidi because she didn't know if Heidi would accept the invitation, especially to her husband's ex-girlfriend's party, but they were the first of all the guests to show up.

"Y/N honey, this beauty is hungry" Heidi walked towards her holding hands with Y/N's daughter.

"Baby, run to the kitchen where the guests won't see you so they don't get jealous when they see you taste the food first" Y/N laughed as she leaned over to her baby girl and kissed her forehead. Her daughter immediately ran out of the summerhouse.

"You didn't tell her?" Heidi asked as she took out a sharp knife and began to cut the lemon.

"No, I'm afraid" sighed
Y/N. "I don't know how she will react when Georg was by her side all her life, called him father, even though she knows very well that Georg is not her father"

"Honey, didn't you see how she was snuggling up to Tom? They have a strong family bond, you have to nurture that" Heidi looked at Y/N a little concerned.

After throwing a slice of lemon into the water, the woman quickly cleaned her hands and grabbed
Y/N by the shoulders, massaging them a little.

"I…I'll tell her today but after all the guests leave" Y/N turned to Heidi with a smile and hugged her. "Thank you for being so understanding."

"Of course dear"

•••

Tom picked up his daughter and spun her around. Their laughter is so soft. They are like two drops of water. The eyes, the smile, the hair...it was clear that this was Tom's daughter, not Georg's.

Their daughter was snuggled up to Tom all evening while Georg kept glancing at them and was a little displeased that his non-biological daughter was snuggling up to Tom like that.

Although Tom inside felt so happy to see his daughter again whom he hadn't seen in years. It wasn't because Y/N wouldn't let him see her, it was just that they both packed their bags when they broke up and moved to different countries that separated the two old lovers.

"Is this normal? I don't mean to be rude but why are you letting our daughter snuggle so close to Tom?" Georg asked as the pair slowly spun around to the beat of the music.

"Georg...we'll talk about it later, okay? Now it's not the right time" Y/N replied feeling guilty that she hadn't told the real truth to her daughter or her future husband.

Y/N looked at her daughter who was already leading Tom and Heidi outside, probably to show something.

Her heart sank more and more, knowing that Tom and Heidi loved her daughter. Y/N knows that Tom hasn't seen his daughter in a long time so she couldn't even begin to imagine how Tom must feel. He's probably confused, maybe a little hurt that he hasn't seen his daughter for so long.

It was the other way around, Tom was very happy that he finally got a chance to meet his daughter and tried to enjoy every second he spent with his daughter.

But time passed quickly, everyone had to leave, Tom and Heidi also had to leave, but neither Tom nor the daughter wanted to be separated, they wanted to spend more time with each other, but it was not possible right now. Tom and Y/N have separate lives now, so they will have to share their daughter equally.

•••

"Well?" Georg asked as he sat down next to his daughter and hugged her as he waited for Y/N to be ready to tell them what she had been hiding all along.

"Georg, I don't know how you will react but I hope your love for our daughter remains the same" Y/N said looking at Georg and then at her daughter. "I expect the same from you baby, that your love for Georg remains the same"

"Of course mommy, I love my daddy" the girl smiled widely and kissed Georg on the cheek.

"Sweetheart, you had a lot of fun with Tom today and I'm really happy about that" Y/N's hands started to shake, knowing the truth was about to be revealed. "Do you like him?"

"Yes mommy, he is a great uncle and so is aunt Heidi" the little girl jumped with joy and excitement remembering this evening.

"Y/N?" Georg raised an eyebrow as he leaned forward a little as if he was beginning to understand what his future wife was trying to say.

"It's my fault for not telling you the truth from the start, I shouldn't have hidden it for so long" Y/N hid her face in her hands. She was afraid to look them in the eyes.

"Georg, Tom is our daughter's father" Y/N said counting to three in her mind as she couldn't take the tension anymore. The truth is finally revealed.

Georg looked at Y/N with wide eyes and there was nothing but joy on their daughter's face.

"Y/N…" Georg whispered. "Y/N look at me"

But Y/N didn't dare to do that, the shame was gnawing at her inside.

"Baby, we'll come talk to you later, now go to your room, me and mommy need to talk"

Georg put his arms around his daughter and kissed her on the forehead then pushing her a little and watching her walk away while Y/N still sat with her head down.

"Y/N, please look at me" Georg knelt down next to Y/N and gently cupped
Y/N's face. "I'm not mad, I'm just a little confused, but I'll take it, of course it's very sudden news, but the truth would be told one day or another and I'm so glad you had the courage to do it tonight"

"Georg" Y/N sighed as she wrapped her arms around Georg's neck. "Thank you for being so understanding"

•••

"Daddy!" The girl screamed when she saw Tom.

Tom felt euphoric when he heard these words. He had been waiting for this all along. He had been waiting for that word dad from his daughter's lips for a long time.

He is finally a father.

~Saturn☆

I'm thinking about deleting my first two one shots, idk why.