Arctic girl|Bill Kaulitz

Y/N is an arctic girl. Everyone in college called her arctic girl, only because she was cold as ice, she rejected every guy, even though they were divinely beautiful. All the guys were already able to experience her coldness, but that didn't mean that guy's stopped trying to melt Y/N's icy heart.

And Y/N's heart is frozen because of the same guys who used and lost her like an empty thing with no feelings, until that's exactly what Y/N became. She didn't need a boyfriend to make her life full, she was going to use guys to her advantage and lose them too.

"Y/N, there's a party at the Kaulitz house today" Y/N's best friend said handing her phone to Y/N to look at the text she got from Tom.

Everyone knew the Kaulitz twins' reputations, party lions, girl magnets, and Y/N really didn't want to get into that. Especially when she wasn't even invited there. Y/N knew what would be there, alcohol, drugs, sex-hungry teenagers who will make out on every corner, oblivious to the people who would see them. Disgust ran through Y/N's body so she just shook her head as she handed the phone to her friend.

"I'm not going to set foot in there, I'm good" Y/N said still shaking her head, she really didn't need any trouble.

"Y/N please" Y/N's friend set the puppy eyes for
Y/N to agree. "Don't leave me alone, you know what guys are like!"

"Then don't go, who tells you to go there?" Y/N snorted, rolling her eyes. "And there's no need to pretend, you like attention, so you'll definitely like it there"

"Y/N! Listen to me, you need to relax at least once! Try something new, maybe you'll find something that will turn you on" Y/N's friend laughed taking Y/N's hands, stroking them gently just to reassure Y/N. Y/N looked at her friend like she was crazy, after all Y/N was definitely not the type of girl to look for someone to please her. Y/N was nicknamed arctic girl for nothing.

"I said no, what do you still not understand?"
Y/N roughly yanked her hands out of her friend's arms and told her friend to get out of her house before Y/N got even more upset and took out her anger on her friend.

After Y/N's friend left,
Y/N sighed heavily as she ran her hand through her hair as her thoughts raced one after the other. What if she goes there? What will change? Nothing really, but she liked the idea of ​​a party. She just needed to know when the party would start.

After some time, she gave in to her friend's persuasion, and after texting her friend, they both went to a party. All the guys were watching both girls like they were hungry dogs, only wanting sex. And how could they not want that when both friends looked so sexy. Short tight black dresses that didn't cover their beauty, bold makeup, high heels, and a serious look on Y/N's face when her friend had already found her victim to use.

The brown eyes looked directly into Y/N's cold eyes, the brown eyed guy fixed his posture to impress Y/N, but she didn't even notice, she broke their eye contact and started walking towards the table that had the alcoholic drinks on it.

"You know, she's looking really hot today" the dark haired brother said from behind him. "I want to drag her into the room and do her for good"

"Tom, shut the fuck up" Bill hissed turning to his brother and looking at him with disgust. "That's all you care about"

"Yeah? And what else should I care about? Just look at her hips moving and her round beautiful..." Tom didn't even have time to react as he felt Bill smack him in the head.

"Stop talking about her like that!" Bill hissed to his brother. "She is more than her body!"

"Bill, if you won't take her then I will" Tom smirked rubbing his hands together and was about to walk towards
Y/N but Bill's strong hand stopped him.