Pocket dial|Bill Kaulitz

"Y/N look what I got"
Y/N's friend ran into the room holding Y/N's favorite snacks in the world.

"I adore you" Y/N laughed as she patted her hand on bed for Y/N's friend to sit next to her.

Her friend jumped on the bed making Y/N jump a little too. Laughing, the friends opened the pack of snacks and without waiting for anything, they started eating while chatting about girly things.

Y/N's phone started vibrating on the nightstand. Y/N swallowed her snack and picked up her phone to see that Bill was calling her.

"Who's calling?" Y/N's friend asked as she chewed.

"Bill" Y/N sighed as she held the phone in her shaking hands.

"Y/N, no, please" her friend tried to grab the phone from Y/N but Y/N stopped her and answered the phone call.

"I'm listening" Y/N said with a shaky voice. Silence.

"Bill? I'm listening" Y/N said again not hearing anything from Bill.

"Bill, can you hear me?" Y/N asked confused that Bill wasn't telling her anything.

Sighing, she hung up the phone call after waiting a few seconds. Bill was silent, not saying a word, though Y/N waited, hoping to hear his voice.

"Idiot" Y/N's friend rolled her eyes. "What does he want from you?"

"I don't know, but..."
Y/N trailed off as she felt her phone vibrate again and the contact name 'Bill<3' appeared on the screen.

Y/N put a finger to her lips motioning for her friend to be quiet and answered again hoping Bill would at least say a word this time.

"Yes Bill?" Y/N said, but again, no sound. He didn't say a word again which really confused
Y/N as she didn't understand why Bill was calling her and then being silent.

"Bill, say something if you've already called"
Y/N was still hoping to hear something from him, but when she got silence once again, she hung up in disappointment.

"If he tries to tell me something about you tomorrow, I'll kill him" Y/N's friend said angrily as she hugged the upset girl and gently stroked her hair.

"I'll talk to him myself tomorrow" Y/N sighed as she picked up the snack and started eating it, trying to somehow forget about his silent calls.

"You're going to school tomorrow? You haven't been in school for two weeks! Are you ready?"
Y/N's friend asked.

"Yes, it's time for me to look him in the eyes and finally move on" Y/N rested her head on her friend's shoulder with a smile.

Looking at the phone screen, he looked at her contact name and kept thinking if it was worth wasting her time if he wouldn't even talk.

He needed to hear her voice, because he felt like he was going crazy after not hearing her voice for two weeks. He missed her, very badly.

"Don't waste her and your time, better start packing up" Tom patted Bill on the shoulder. Bill nodded and locked the phone dropping it somewhere out of sight as he knew the urge to call her would be strong.

•••

Y/N walked through every hallway in the school to see him but he was nowhere to be found. Sighing, she just leaned on the windowsill and looked at the school yard through the window.

He was standing in the school yard, holding a cigarette between two fingers, talking to Tom. It looked like he didn't care about Y/N anymore, but then why was he calling her.

When Y/N saw Bill put out his cigarette and head towards the front doors of the school, she started running towards them herself just to meet him.

"Bill!" Y/N cried out as she waved at him. He immediately turned to look at her when he heard her voice. She is still beautiful with that wonderful smile on her face.

"This is a bit strange, but I have an important question" Y/N spoke gasping for air as she got a little out of breath from running. "Why did you call me twice yesterday?"

"What? I didn't call you yesterday" laughed Bill pretending he had no idea what she was talking about.

"You called, I answered you but you didn't say anything" Y/N raised an eyebrow not understanding why Bill was denying that he called her.

"I swear I didn't call" Bill continued to defend himself with a lie. "It must have been a pocket dial, because why would I call you when we broke up?"

Bill laughed while Y/N felt embarrassed and a little hurt that she expected Bill to call her. It was her mistake to expect that when she should have realized that Bill had come to terms with their breakup a long time ago.

"It's okay" Y/N smiled as she looked into Bill's shining eyes. "I know that this is your last day in this country, that's why we broke up, because you're moving away"

"Yes, I'll get my graduation papers and by evening I'll be in another country, I'll start a new chapter in my life" Bill also smiled, feeling sad that he couldn't reveal his true feelings to her just because he's moving away.

"Without me" Y/N whispered quietly, Bill managed to hear what she said but he pretended not to, not wanting to embarrass the girl.

"Well then, it's time for me, bye Y/N, I really hope we'll meet again" Bill came closer to the girl and hugged her tightly,
Y/N immediately wrapped her arms around Bill's torso and tried to feel his warmth as long as possible while Bill fought the urge to kiss her and not let her go for the rest of his life.

•••

Looking at the photo of the two of them hanging on the wall she tried to accept that she might not see Bill anymore. She really wants to forget him, but her heart won't let her and probably won't for a long time.

Standing at the airport gate, he found her contact and with a trembling finger tried to press her contact to make a call, but Tom just frowned as he grabbed his hand.

"Bill, we'll be late, let's go"

"Tom wait, if Y/N answers me I'm not leaving this country, I'm going back to her" but Bill didn't notice he was already calling her when Tom accidentally touched the phone screen and started calling her.

"Bill? Can you hear me?" Y/N immediately answered when she saw Bill calling. Still deep in her heart, she hoped that he was calling her to tell her that he was not leaving, that he was not leaving her, but the silence kept killing her hope.

"I love you Bill, have a safe flight" Y/N hung up the phone call and immediately blocked his number. "Stupid Pocket Dial"

~ Saturn☆

My boss caught me getting high at work, I almost lost my job lmaooo, but if y'all don't get any updates from me, please know that my parents took my phone. :D