Mad|Tom Kaulitz

The car ride was one of the most uncomfortable in the world that Tom felt. He was stretched out, he kept glancing at his girlfriend out of the corner of his eye to check if she was still facing away from him.

He does not even understand why she is angry. Everything was fine in the morning, then suddenly Y/N frowned and stopped talking to him, even though he tried to talk to her until he got bored.

After parking the car in the parking lot, he got out of the car and ran towards Y/N's door. Opening them he reached out and to his surprise
Y/N took his hand without resisting and got out of the car.

After locking the car, he tried to pull his hand away from Y/N, but she squeezed his hand, showing that she didn't want to let him go.

Tom laughed at Y/N's behavior. Although she is angry, she will never let Tom go. While walking in the park, they looked around at the beautiful statues carved out of wood. When they stopped at the children's playground, they sat down on a bench and watched the running children who were playing with each other.

"We needed to get our bikes" Tom spoke putting his arm around Y/N's shoulders. "We would have a nice date"

Y/N remained silent, which made Tom grow a little impatient.

"Ah, we can go for a ride in the evening, it would be a good distraction" Tom continued talking while Y/N was looking at the kids.

"Y/N" Tom sighed. "Tell me what's wrong"

Y/N was still silent, she didn't want to talk to him, her principles were too high to give in to Tom's talk.

"You get mad at me for stupid things when I didn't do anything at all" Tom pulled his hand away from Y/N and the girl turned to him and scowled as she snuggled up to Tom.

"I wanted to go with you to my parents today and you refused" Y/N spoke still looking at Tom with a frown. "I have a reason to be angry with you"

"Stupid reason," Tom sputtered, rolling his eyes. "It's like we haven't seen them a few days ago"

Tom was right, it's a stupid excuse to be mad at him and Y/N is starting to realize that she got mad for no reason, but the principles still wouldn't let her relax

"Okay, enough of being mad at me" Tom leaned in and kissed Y/N, Y/N immediately kissed back.

Children's laughter was heard, which made the couple separate and look at the children. Kids pointed at them with their fingers and laughed as if something was funny.

"They're making fun of us" Tom laughed, this time Y/N laughed too. "They're jealous"

"Jealous? They're only kids so they probably don't even know about jealousy" Y/N laughed as she stuck her tongue out at the kids and they scurried off to run to hide from the couple, feeling embarrassed.

"Will our children be like this too?" Tom asked laughing at kids.

"Our children? You're taking a very drastic look at the future" Y/N almost choked at Tom's words.

"Well, we won't be alone for the rest of our lives after all" Tom sighed as he imagined little copies of him and Y/N.

~ Saturn☆

my brain cells still haven't recovered from jumping off the bridge. :(