Psychopath|Bill Kaulitz

[Inspired by: my dream and 'killing stalking'. EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THIS ONS SHOT IS FAKE, EVERYTHING IS FAKE AND JUST BASED ON MY DREAM]

Y/N was getting ready for school with anxiety, her heart was racing like crazy, anxiety was eating her up and she didn't know why, but there was  the only thing that wouldn't leave her alone…

There is a man in town whom everyone calls a psychopath. The girls disappear one by one, and after a few days their bodies end up in the river with mutilated bodies, sometimes without some body parts.

Y/N walked out of the house towards the school with a trembling heart, looking everywhere, worried that someone was following her. Since childhood, she was afraid of falling into someone's arms where she would never see the light of day again.

"Oh my god, did you hear they found another girl's body under the bridge? Her eyes were gouged out and her head was barely hanging on the skin of her neck."

Y/N heard it as soon as she entered the school. Everyone was talking about those missing girls which bothered Y/N even more, she was scared as hell, she had nightmares every night that she was one of those girls.

"Yet another girl was found with broken legs and her heart ripped out of her chest."

Her classmates were talking about it, and she shuddered at the things she imagined. She was getting sick, a bad feeling tormented her. Unable to bear it, she took her phone and called her boyfriend after leaving the school building.

"I’m listening love" his soft voice came from the phone speaker and Y/N immediately calmed down.

"Billy can you pick me up from school? I'm really sick and I don't want to go home today" Y/N whispered as she held her dizzy head.

After Bill hung up Y/N let out a sigh of relief knowing she would be spending the night with her boyfriend. He was a little older than her, but this did not hinder their relationship, and they had already been together for two years.

Y/N smiled to herself as a black car pulled up with tinted windows and opened the car door to meet Bill with a soft smile.

"Tell me love, what happened?" Bill asked as Y/N got into the car.

Y/N sighed as she leaned her head back against the seat. She turned to Bill, tilted her head and kissed his sweet lips.

"It doesn't matter," she whispered. Bill nodded starting the car and headed to his house.

At the entrance to his house, Bill locked the door as he looked at Y/N with a darkened look.

Y/N gave him a strangely wordless look and walked into the living room dropping her backpack down on the sofa.

"Why did you lock the doors?" Y/N muttered as she felt Bill's hands on her torso.

"You never know what dangers will befall you, it's better to be safe" Bill whispered as he kissed her neck. His kisses were like honey to a bee, she couldn't live without him.

"You heard about it too?" Y/N turned to him.

"Yeah, this whole thing is gross, I hope that psychopath gets caught soon" Bill sighed with a serious expression on his face. Y/N smiled, glad that Bill was so sincere and understanding, he was the only one who made her feel safe.

"I'm going to the bathroom, go grab something to eat, I'll be right back" Bill said pulling away from her and walking away while Y/N looked down at her feet.

Bill's basement door was slightly open and there was some sort of commotion coming from under the basement. Frowning, Y/N thought there were mice scurrying around Bill's house, but the noises got louder, it sounded like someone was there. Moans, gasps, some whispers...

Frightened, Y/N felt her heart start to beat faster and the girl's curious nature told her to open the basement door. Kneeling down, she opened the cellar door and, spreading her legs on the stairs, began to descend. She was scared, but at the same time very curious.

The moans were loud…something was here…Y/N went all the way down to the basement on shaky legs and nearly passed out when she turned on the light. The basement stank of corpses.

The blonde girl was lying on the cold basement floor, with chains on her body, chained like some kind of animal, a knife in her ribs, the sight was gruesome, sickening.

Bill was that psychopath.

"P-please, h-help me" the blonde coughed up blood as she tried to crawl towards Y/N.

Y/N stood there as if she was in a panic, she couldn't control her legs, the horrible sight shocked her, she was breathing deeply, trying to think of how to help her. Y/N would help her, but she knew that Bill would catch her and she would meet the end  herself.

"P-please" the girl in front of her kept coughing up blood.

Stumbling in front of the blonde, Y/N grabbed the cold chains, looking around the basement for something who could break the chains.

Y/N didn't even felt that she started to cry, she couldn't believe that Bill was the psychopath who tormented women.

"C-Careful!" The blonde screamed with all her might, splattering Y/N with blood.

Y/N turned back in fright, but Bill's rough hands grabbed her hair, shoving her into a corner. Y/N hit the wall painfully as Bill came towards her with loud footsteps.

"You like this view?" Bill knelt down next to crying Y/N who shook her head and tried to crawl to the basement stairs but Bill quickly grabbed her arm.

"Remember when I told you that I really like your hands and I have a big weakness for them?" Bill flashed a wicked grin that scared Y/N even more. "Too bad these pretty hands tried to help that bitch"

Y/N's agonized scream echoed through the basement. He bent her arm until there was a loud snap.

The pain was excruciating, Y/N fell to the floor screaming in pain.

"That bitch should have died before you showed up," Bill hissed. "But don't worry, she doesn't have much left, and then you will be in her place"

Y/N couldn't hear him over her screams, her ears were ringing, her eyes were watering, making her feel sick, praying that this was just a bad nightmare she would wake up from soon.

Still writhing in pain from her broken arm
Y/N managed to tilt her head back so that she could see the blonde sobbing loudly as Bill held the knife in his hand.

The walls were stained with blood. Blood dripped from the blonde's body and her eyes squinted weakly as she let out her last breath.

"Done" Bill laughed as he turned to Y/N and started walking towards Y/N again. "Now I'm thinking what to do with you"

"B-Bill, w-why?" Y/N let out a grunt. "I trusted you"

"And you made the biggest mistake ever" Bill hissed as he grabbed
Y/N's broken arm. A scream filled with pain escaped her lips.

Bill dragged her towards the blonde's body, soon Y/N was in the blonde's place, chained up.

"I don't want to torture you for long, I feel sorry for you" Bill pouted, falsely pretending that he cared about her. "I will end your suffering here and now, then I will hang your body under the bridge for all to enjoy, you will look amazing with broken arms and fingers"

Y/N bawled, begged, cried and screamed for mercy at Bill, but Bill looked at her with a creepy look as he raised the knife in front of her eyes.

Blood poured from Y/N's neck as Bill plunged the knife into Y/N's neck. She began to gasp and choke on blood as she felt herself getting weaker.

Darkness engulfed her.

~Saturn☆

My nightmares of Bill killing me are something…