Two shots|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N was sitting in class, listening to a boring lesson, writing something in a notebook that she didn't even understand what she was writing, but she tried to pretend that she did.

Her phone screen lit up, Gustav called her, but quickly hung up. Confused, the girl unlocked her cell phone and found Gustav's number.

Gustav: Where are you?
Y/N: In class? You left me alone.
Gustav: Come to the third floor.

Without waiting for anything, the girl got up from her seat, left the classroom without telling the teacher where she was going.

Tom ran up the stairs waving to the girl, stopped and turned to the girl with a smile.

"Tom?" Y/N asked, she didn't understand why Tom was so happy, especially at school when school was hell for him.

The guy snapped at his neck and Y/N stood there confused with her shoulders up, showing that she didn't understand. Tom rolled his eyes and ran off without a word, Y/N followed him.

"Tom! She's going to kill me!"

Bill screamed throughout the third floor of the school. Y/N thanked all the Gods that there was no one on the third floor except for the boys and her.

"You? Because of Tom? Of course" Y/N frowned as she smelled the strong smell of alcohol. "That's why you weren't in class?"

Bill moved away from
Y/N and pushed Georg towards her. After all, everything was Georg's idea.

"Um, look Y/N we would have taken you along but...Tom wouldn't let us"

Georg scratched the back of his head as he smiled at the girl, and Y/N didn't say a word as she passed him, just held onto Tom's arm. The boy laughed as he started jumping around punching the air.

"Wow! You have no idea how much energy I have! I could take over the world" Tom laughed as Bill tried to stop him before he did anything stupid.

"How much did he drink?" Y/N sighed as she shook her head and took a deep breath to keep from getting mad.

"Two shots" Georg answered.

"Two shots of what?"

"Vodka" Gustav whispered quietly as he pulled out a bottle of vodka from his backpack.

After letting out a whimper, the girl clutched her head and sat down to think about what the hell had happened.

"Look, i'm really so-"

The crash of the glass rang through everyone's ears, preventing Bill from apologizing. They turned to see a laughing Tom and a broken lamp.

"Tom!" Y/N screamed and grabbed Tom's hand as she stood up and started to run. "What are you waiting for? To be caught? Run!"

Everyone started running to the first floor. When Y/N reached the exit door, the girl pushed the boys outside, and she ran into the lesson herself and grabbed her things and ran after her friends.

"We're going home and you can keep drinking" Y/N grabbed Bill and Tom's hands and started to lead them home.

•••

"He fell asleep" Y/N sat down next to Bill while he was scratching the nail polish off his nails.

"I didn't even know he would get drunk so quickly" Bill turned to the girl and laughed.

"He hadn't eaten anything, that's why he got dizzy so quickly" Y/N laughed too as she grabbed Bill's hands to stop him from scratching the nail polish.

"That was unreal" came a shrill laugh, Tom watched his brother and Y/N with wide eyes.

"You should sleep because your parents will come back and wring your neck" Y/N laughed as she ran her hand through Tom's dreadlocks.

"And our teacher called the parents, she saw through the cameras that you broke the lamp"

Bill said and Tom growled as he slapped his forehead.

~Saturn☆

I got drunk and I trauma dumped to my brother and my brother in law, i'm so fucking embarrassed.