Aftercare|Bill Kaulitz

Her mascara painted her cheeks black, love marks dotted her whole body, his hands gently wiped away her tears.

"Come on baby, you can stop crying" Bill laughed as he pulled Y/N's naked body against his. Y/N immediately wrapped her arms around Bill's neck breathing heavily into his neck.

That's what Bill loved, that Y/N only cried was when he made her feel on top of the world. It turns Bill on even more when Y/N starts crying during sex because it shows Bill that Y/N feels good and that he's doing a great job.

Bill knew all the ways to break Y/N until she couldn't take it anymore but begs for more. But what he liked the most was aftercare, because he could take care of Y/N, show her that he really loved her, say that Y/N is his.

Bill placed Y/N on his lap, she felt his hands massaging her back.

"It's okay love, it's okay" Bill smiled as he kissed
Y/N's shoulders, feeling her body shake. "Breathe Y/N"

Bill pulled back and cupped Y/N's cheeks kissing her, while Y/N kept her hands on Bill's thighs squeezing them hard.

"I know I exhausted you more than ever, I'm sorry" Bill whispered softly in Y/N's ear trying to still Y/N's shaking body.

"It's okay Bill" Y/N snorted as she laughed and wiped away her tears that stained her fingers black.

"You lasted longer than usual and I'm very happy about that Y/N"
Bill laughed as he helped as well wipe away her tears. "I'd say I won't do that again, but you have no idea how you turn me on when you start crying"

"I know Bill, that's why I always put mascara on" Y/N rolled her eyes playfully. "I want to sleep"

Y/N pulled away from Bill's warmth and fell into the soft sheets trying to wrap herself in the blanket, but Bill grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled her up to sit up again.

"We need to take a shower, Y/N" Bill chuckled as he looked at a displeased Y/N.

Taking Y/N in his arms, Bill got out of the bed and went to the shower.
Both stood under the warm water without letting go of each other.

"I am so proud of you baby" Bill kissed Y/N. "I love you so much"

"I love you too Bill, thanks for everything"

~Saturn☆

For me personally, aftercare is the sweetest thing you can get from your significant other. :')