Crazy|Bill Kaulitz

Drops of blood fell to the ground one by one staining the white tiles red and the blood on her hands gave her joy as tears streamed down her face.

Wiping the blood from her hands, Y/N opened the balcony doors and as she entered the balcony she opened the window. Cold wind blew into
Y/N's face drying it from tears.

Y/N laughed as she leaned over the balcony looking down at the ground through the second floor. Grabbing a pack of cigarettes from the windowsill, she quickly pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Y/N" Bill held his torn lips and cheek as he walked towards the girl who had a creepy smile blowing smoke into the wind.

"You like it?" Y/N turned to Bill with a laugh and wiped the tears from her tired eyes. "You'd look prettier with your whole face torn up"

"And you just smoke with a calm heart?" Bill asked as he grabbed Y/N by the hand in which she was holding a cigarette. He felt the ash fall on his arm, but he didn't care.

"You want me to apologize? Your sense of humor is so good Bill"
Y/N laughed as she pushed Bill off of her and inhaled a cigarette. "You should apologize to me Bill, everything that happened was your fault"

Bill kept thinking that he should get away from her because she was crazy, completely. Of course Y/N was crazy, but only out of love for him who just cheated on her for no reason. She wanted to cheat on Bill too for that, but she thought it was not worth it, so she just torned his cheek so that the other girls wouldn't look at him and Bill himself would drown in shame.

Leaning her head back, she took a deep breath, holding her breath for a long time, trying to calm down so she wouldn't get nervous anymore. She looked at Bill and took another puff as she watched Bill pace back and forth trying to figure out what to do with her.

"Y/N, love, if you're willing and able, forgive me and we'll start all over again" Bill said with a sigh as he sat down on the soft chair still wiping the blood from his cheek and lips.

"Men are such assholes Bill and you're no exception, you're just like everyone else, a little bitch who can't love just one woman" Y/N walked towards Bill clutching a cigarette between her fingers.

After inhaling the last smoke into her lungs, she looked at Bill's hand and then, looking directly at Bill's beautiful brown eyes that lied to her she put out the cigarette on his hand.

"Burn in hell you little bitch"

~Saturn☆

I smoked my whole pack of cigarettes today and now I have nothing left to smoke, damn.