Lonely|Bill Kaulitz

His hair covered his eyes, he was happy about it, at least she didn't see the agony he was in as he waited for her to get ready in the hotel's  bathroom.

And she didn't prepare at all, except emotionally. She doesn't know why she feels like this today, the feeling of loneliness attacked her unexpectedly.

Lonely hearts prepared for this night, knowing that they would not see each other again in the morning.

"You know, just do it yourself, that's the biggest game, am I wrong?" The girl closed the bathroom door and began to approach the almost naked Bill.

"I thought you would surprise me" Bill looked up at to look at her. She still looked fantastic, and looking that way Bill wanted to feel her.

"Surprise yourself" the girl laughed as she straddled Bill's lap.

Bill quickly flipped them over so he was on top of her now, he didn't wait for anything and started kissing her, he grabbed her thighs with his fingertips, grasping the hems of her dress he started to lift her dress and Y/N was left lying in just her underwear.

Bill was looking at her body, touching it, trying to understand the chemical connection that makes two lovers. But after all, Bill and Y/N aren't lovers, they're strangers trying to hide their pain in a one-night stand.

"I can't" Bill pulled away from the girl and turning away from her he handed her the dress he was holding in hands.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Y/N asked as she pulled on her dress.

"No, you're amazing, it's just…" Bill trailed off, he was hesitant to say anything to her even though he felt he could trust her.

Y/N had that streak that Bill could trust even though it was strange, he had never felt that before except for someone who broke his heart.

"In the morning you won't find me anymore, you'll feel lonely and you'll cry to yourself  until the evening when you will meet someone who will help you relax, right?" The girl snuggled up to Bill and Bill turned to see understanding in Y/N's eyes. She hit the bingo.

"Is that the same as you feel?" Bill asked as he cupped her cheek and kissed her lips that tasted like cherries.

"And that's not why you're doing this right now? When we realize there's no other way to deal with loneliness we look for different ways" Y/N smiled as she ran her hands through Bill's hair.

"You understand me very well" Bill replied pulling away from the girl a little.

No one understood him as well as she did. They had similarities, they both have broken hearts and are trying to drown their hearts out with a one night stands.

"Who broke your heart, hm?" Y/N whispered as she ran her hand over the tattoos on Bill's arm.

"It was a guy, I liked him, I thought he liked me too, but I was wrong" Bill chuckled quietly at the agony he felt. "And what happened to you that such a beautiful girl who could have any guy is doing such a dirty thing?"

“We're so alike…For me it was a girl, you know, I lean both ways” Y/N raised her eyebrows. (You guys are gay, hihi). "First love is always the most painful"

"You're right, we're similar and definitely not straight," Bill put his hand in Y/N's hair and pulled her closer to him and laid her body full down on the soft bed sheets and comfortable pillows. "I want to feel your warmth"

"Can we not stop this and wait until tomorrow at least? I don't want to let you go"

Bil's heart melted from those words of Y/N, little by little the broken heart fell back into place. Everything will soon be back on tracks.

Y/N's breathing became slow, taking longer breaths and snoring a bit which betrayed to Bill that she had fallen asleep.

In Bill's eyes, she was probably the most beautiful girl he had ever met, he felt that he would not be alone for long, because she would not leave him.

'Text me,
+***...'

A smile shone on her face and her cheeks turned red...He will wait for her message.

~Saturn☆

I had this idea when I read the article about Bill's love life, lol.