Waiting|Tom Kaulitz

Tom stared at the phone screen, at Y/N and his messages that were written with love and joy. Tom couldn't sleep all night reading their messages and trying to keep himself from crying, but no one had warned him that he would be in so much pain.

His heart was pounding like crazy, tears were falling down his cheeks one by one and wouldn't stop. Why is he in so much pain? Why is his heart still hurting so much after all that happened?

"Tom? Why aren't you sleeping?" A girl's soft voice was heard in the darkness. Next to him was laying his girlfriend, whom he loved, or so he thought, but his heart told him otherwise.

"Don't worry, keep sleeping" Tom sighed as he locked the phone and turned to his girlfriend, hugging her tightly and inhaling the sweet scent of her cologne.

She smelled like his first love, Y/N. She looked like Y/N, acted like Y/N, so she impressed him because she was Y/N's clone.

"It hurts me that you still can't forget her after all this time" the girl whispered and started playing with Tom's fingers.

"Who said that, hm? You're by my side, I love you" Tom coughed to keep his voice from getting hoarse from crying.

Tom knew that wasn't true. Tom doesn't love her and he won't. Every night he hopes to have
Y/N back in his arms so he can kiss her again. He wants his current girlfriend to be Y/N, but that's impossible and Tom understands that.

The girl fell asleep in Tom's arms, and Tom himself couldn't close his eyes, because only when he closes his eyes, he keeps seeing Y/N and her beautiful eyes, her beautiful hair, and her beautiful smile, which was Tom's favorite.

Tom got up from the bed and looked at his girlfriend, trying to force himself to fall in love with her, but he just sighed and left her alone to sleep, and he himself set out to the beach.

Getting out of the car, Tom took a deep breath and exhaled. The fresh air helped him to calm down. As he walked towards the bench, he looked up at the sky and could see the sun already rising from behind the waves of the sea. He spent the whole night again thinking about his first love who left him.

There was a whisper in the distance that made Tom turn to see what was there. His eyes fell on the dark figure and his heart burned because deep down he believed that
Y/N was there, that she would come back to him, but upon closer inspection he saw that it was just some unknown girl walking her dog, this early in the morning.

"Why am I doing this to myself? Tom, what's wrong with you?" Tom laughed in despair at why he was still waiting for her when he knew she wouldn't show up again.

Her laughter echoed across the beach as Tom lifted her into the air and spun her around.
Y/N's smile sparkled in the sunlight and Tom couldn't resist kissing her.

"Tom I really need to go home" Y/N pulled back but they kissed once more. "Wait for me here tomorrow, I promise I will come, just wait for me"

"I will always wait for you" Tom said and waved at the walking girl and laughed, unable to believe that Y/N was his.

Tom played with the car keys as he held them, thinking of how to escape from this sweltering morass of pain that was killing him.

"Y/N" Tom said standing up and walking towards his car.

He looked around at the lit streets as he drove, willing Y/N to come out of any yard waving at him.

Tom stopped the car and got out. After looking around he went to the gate and opened it and entered the silence.

"I've been waiting for you Y/N" Tom smiled as he touched the dusty gravestone.

~Saturn☆

I need to start writing more romantic one shots, but I'm not much of a romantic person. :D