Cancer|Tom Kaulitz

It all started with an innocent look, when he saw her he could not take a single step. Soft hair, earrings and beautiful eyes. I love her, his heart told him.

A nice start — they walked hand in hand every evening through the sunlit park avenue, kissed her cheeks, held her tender hands, they had each other and that's enough.

There wasn't a day that they weren't together, they knew they wouldn't let go of each other, even if the world collapsed. He was like a brick wall for her, he wiped away her tears when the world hurt her.

He liked to give gifts, he did it to make her smile. He loved her so dearly and they also believed that they would reach old age.

Christmas Eve 2015, the mood is full of warm feelings, it was visible on the faces. Together in the kitchen, they prepared dinner for the family, caressing each other, glasses of warm wine in hands.

Suddenly, Y/N stumbles into Tom's arms unconscious. Fear filled his eyes.
In the hospital the doctor told the scary truth: Cancer.

For the first few days he could not find a place for himself, but trying to be strong inside he did not allow himself to break. Seeing her in a coma, he lived in hope that Y/N would wake up from this dream.

From morning to evening, Tom stayed by Y/N's side in the ward, humming the melody of their favorite songs.

Tom would fall asleep to Y/N's heartbeat, in the dreams, he always saw that Y/N was healthy again.

In desperation, Tom used drugs, he was not supported even by his close friends, not even by Bill, his twin.

Falling to his knees, he turned to God in anger:
"Why are you punishing us like this?"

That's how the days passed with anxiety in his heart, life in hope and tears in his eyes. Tom's exhausted soul struggled desperately and he believed in his Y/N, that she would get well soon.

It's a rainy evening, the ward is quiet, he strokes her hair as if sensing a storm coming.

And his heart is still open to her love. He knew that he would love her until his heart was pumping blood into his veins.

Suddenly her breathing stopped and he realizing that this was the end hugged her one last time.

She was not the only one who died at that night.

~ Saturn☆

So my parents didn't take my phone away, thank god, lmaoo.

But I need help, I need y'all requests because i used up all my ideas.