Tried|Tom Kaulitz

Sunlight penetrated through the white curtains, the wind slightly caressed the curtains, and the rays of the sun ran on their faces, tickled their eyes to wake them up, the sea waves roared in their ears and the dog jumped on the bed wagging its tail waiting to be fed.

Tom's eyes widened as he looked at her beautifully folded hands, a gold ring on her right hands finger, signifying that they were bound together for life.

Tom got out of bed and whistled to his dog and they both went to the kitchen. After giving the dog his breakfast, Tom hurriedly made a tray of coffee and fruit.

A soft gasp made him turn to see her in a white robe that barely covered her body. After fixing her messy hair a little, she looked at Tom and went up to him, kissed him on the lips and went to the balcony.

Watching the waves of the sea hitting huge rocks, she thought about today's fate and what awaits her. She hoped deep inside that Tom wouldn't do what he planned and everything would be fine, but her anxiety told her otherwise.

"Let's sit down" Tom said as he carried two cups of coffee and a tray of fruit to the balcony.

Smiling, the girl pulled back her chair and sat down near the table, on which was placed a vase of flowers that Tom had given her.

"I wasted all your time" he spoke while drinking hot coffee. "I broke my promise to you, but I tried my best"

"It's okay" Y/N placed her hand on Tom's and looked at the small tattoo with her name on it.

"I'll come back to you, I just need ti-"

"I would be selfish if I let you come back to me when we both know what you really want" the girl interrupted Tom because she knew what he meant. He needed time.

"I just can't stay here now, I have to pursue my dream with my band" Tom was smiling with his head down as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I lied to you, but I swear to God, I really tried" Tom said feeling Y/N's hands on his face and looked up at her who had a smile on her face even though he knew she was suffering more than him. "I won't sleep a single night, I'll get everything I want and I'll come back to you"

"No Tom, we also promised to support each other no matter what"
Y/N nodded as she wiped a single tear from Tom's cheek with her thumb.

Y/N watched as Tom went to their room to get his bags, while she looked back at the sea and took a deep breath of the fresh summer air, wondering how her life would go on, what she would do when he wasn't around.

After looking at her wedding ring and taking it off, she placed it on the divorce papers with their signatures on it.

~Saturn☆

My brain cells are on fire every second trying to think of something to write.