Drunk|Tom Kaulitz

It wasn't part of the plan at all for Y/N to stay too long at the club with Tom. Bill was anxiously looking out the window at their yard, waiting for the taxi to pull up.

Bill sighed as he looked at his sleeping niece that Y/N and Tom had left him to watch. Lying down next to the little girl, he hugged her and closed his tired eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep.

He hadn't slept long when his phone started ringing. Opening his eyes and letting out a sigh, Bill picked up his phone to see Y/N calling. Rejecting her call, he got out of bed and went to the window. Bill saw that taxi turned around and left, and Y/N with Tom walked towards the door of the house holding each other.

The boy ran downstairs and quickly opened the door, through which Tom and Y/N almost fell laughing. They smelled of alcohol.

"Bro, I can't remember the last time I was able to have a good time like this" Tom said leading
Y/N by the hand into the house.

Y/N saw Bill and hugged him thanking him.

"I'm very, very happy and thank you for being with our daughter"

"Yeah, you should go to bed" Bill chuckled pulling away from Y/N.

Y/N dropped her things on the dresser and started to climb the stairs holding on to the railing but sat down when she realized nothing was going to happen and she needed to sit down.

"I don't remember how we got home, do you remember?" Y/N laughed as she pushed her slightly messy hair away from her face.

"I don't know what you did until you got home but you both walked into the house barely standing" Bill laughed as well as he climbed a few steps higher than Y/N.

While Bill and Y/N were talking, Tom became a chef in the kitchen, putting food on a plate for himself and walking over to Y/N and Bill barely standing.

"Do you emember how we got home?" Y/N asked when she saw Tom. There was a glint in her eyes that Bill noticed knowing Y/N was up to something.

"It would be a miracle, I just remember how you didn't want to leave the club" Tom said as he chewed his olives.

Holding on to the railing, Y/N leaned over to reach Tom and gave him a slight push as she tried to hold on to him. Before Tom could react, he hit the wall and tripped over his own feet, falling to the ground with a plate in his hand.

Y/N ran down the stairs in a panic, not even thinking about herself anymore and crouched next to Tom who just sighed as he saw the food spilled on the ground. Bill couldn't help but start laughing because this situation was too funny.

"My food!" Tom groaned as he propped himself up on his elbows and sat up with Y/N's help. "I wanted to eat"

"Bill go upstairs to sleep, Tom and I will sleep in the living room" Y/N sighed as she picked up the food from the floor while looking at Tom still sitting on the floor.

After Bill went upstairs, Y/N cleaned up the mess Tom had made and helped her husband to stand up and led him onto the clean made up couch.

When both of them fell on the soft bed sheets, they laughed hugging each other and starting to touch and kiss.

Y/N laughed trying to drown out the moans she let out as she felt Tom's hands touch her chest. Tom grabbed Y/N by her black panties with his fingertips and slowly removed them from the girl, the bra also quickly disappeared from Y/N's chest.

Remaining naked, Y/N hugged Tom, feeling that he was already undressed as well. Biting her bottom lip, Y/N tried to stifle her quickened breathing as she felt Tom already inside her.

"Tom, I don't want Bill to hear everything" Y/N whispered softly as she dug her nails into Tom's back.

Groaning, Tom rested his head between Y/N's neck and shoulder, breathing into her neck, kissing it to make his moans less audible.

"I love you Y/N, so much" Tom said as he nuzzled
Y/N's neck with his lips.

~Saturn☆

I was supposed to write an angst one shot but yeah, lmaoo.