2|Truth|Tom Kaulitz

Her big brown eyes lit up as her dad walked towards her with her favorite ice cream. Letting go of her mother's hand, the girl ran towards her father with her arms open to embrace him.

"My love, how are you?" Crouching down, Tom felt his daughter's light body clinging to him.

"I'm fine, I missed you a lot" the girl hugged her dad tightly.

"I missed you too dear" Tom smiled and patted the little girls head and stepped back handing her the ice cream.

Thanking her dad, the girl ran with the ice cream in her hands towards Heidi, who was standing by the swings with her children.

"I'm glad you let us take her for a few days" Tom stood up and approached Y/N and Y/N pursed her lips and nodded looking around.

"Of course, thanks to you actually, because now Georg and I can get ready for the wedding" Y/N sighed scratching the back of her head, feeling tense for some reason.

"So...the situation with Georg hasn't changed?" Tom asked not knowing how to prolong this awkward conversation any further.

"They both need time, especially him after she stopped calling him dad"
Y/N turned back to look at Georg who was watching them. This is probably the reason why there is an awkward atmosphere between Tom and Y/N now.

"He has to accept it" Tom gave Georg a death glare. "I'm her dad"

"Tom, I know but try to imagine yourself in his shoes" Y/N said feeling a little guilty about what was happening right now.

"You know, I'd rather be in his shoes than suffer all these years without my daughter who didn't even know who her real dad was" Tom moved closer to Y/N but she quickly backed away.

"Okay, that's enough, have a good day" Y/N snorted and took one last look at her daughter, waved at her and blew her an air kiss as she headed towards the car where Georg was.

As she walked, she remembered the reason why she broke up with Tom. Tom hasn't changed at all even after so many years. Tom always flared up too much, and Y/N did the same.

"Anger doesn't look good on your face" Georg said laughing when he saw
Y/N scowling. Gently grabbing her waist, Georg pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately.

"Sorry, Tom got on my nerves" Y/N smiled as she felt Georg's soft hands massaging her torso.

•••

"My little angel!" The man shouted as he ran up to the little girl. "I've been waiting for you for so long, I thought I'd fall asleep while waiting for you!"

"Hello to you too uncle Bill" the little girl giggled as she patted Bill on the back to let him know that Bill's tight squeeze was preventing her from breathing.

"Okay sweetie, go take a shower and then come downstairs for dinner" Heidi ruffled the girl's hair with a big smile.

After Tom's daughter ran away, everyone got serious, because they had to pretend that everything was fine in front of Tom's daughter.

"Think what you want, but personally I'm glad she doesn't call Georg her father anymore" Tom broke the exhausting silence.

"Tom, I know she's your daughter but it's so wrong, Georg has been there for her all her life" Bill said.

"It's Y/N's fault, she separated me from her" Tom snapped exactly what he was thinking, although it was completely wrong.

"Tom, stop being so stingy! She tried to contact you right after your daughter's birth and you said you were busy! Why are you only now after all this time trying to pretend to be a good dad!" Bill groaned as he approached Tom. "Don't blame Y/N because it's your fault too"

•••

"I held her in my arms when she first saw this world, not him! I raised her and still raise her as my daughter, because that's what she is to me! But Tom came along and suddenly after all these years he's a father?" Georg shouted, pointing a finger at his chest, letting out all the emotions he felt.

"But she needed to know the truth, Georg please" Y/N took Georg's hands and kissed them with her soft lips.

"Now I'm just Georg for her" Georg rested his forehead against Y/N's and sighed softly.

Y/N could hear the pain in the sigh, which indicated that Georg was truly hurt by his non-biological daughter.

"You'll always be her dad like you've been all her life" Y/N smiled as she kissed Georg. "We'd better get ready for the wedding"

•••

Y/N's daughter ran around the room throwing rose petals, laughing as she played with Georg.

"Don't you think it's about time?" Tom asked.

"But dad, I still want to play with da...with Georg..." the girl suddenly began to whisper quietly. She wanted to call Georg dad, but it didn't feel right when her real dad was standing next to her.

"Well, it's time for me, I'll see you in the church" Georg smiled and kissed his daughter on the cheek and left the room.

"Sweetheart, I won't be mad at you if you call Georg father" Tom picked up his daughter. "He'll always be a dad to you, just like me"

"You're right" the girl laughed as she wrapped her arms around Tom's neck as he carried her.

•••

The beautiful white dress clung to her beautiful figure, the make-up accentuated her beautiful features.

"My mascara is going to run off!" Y/N used her hands to try to somehow wipe the tears away. "Bill help me!"

Bill, laughing, ran towards her with tissues and makeup tools.

"Okay honey, just let the tears fall and take deep breaths" Bill said and Y/Y immediately burst into tears, the devil only knows why she's so emotional right now, the wedding is so soon and she's crying. "Honey, calm down, you want to look fabulous in front of Georg"

Taking a deep breath, Y/N looked up at Bill and felt the bristles of the brush against her eyelashes. She blinked and pulled away from Bill and smiled.

"Y/N, we can go now" Bill ruffled her hair a little and took her hand and started walking.

Standing by the church aisle, Y/N took a deep breath and walking into the church with Bill began to approach Georg who was standing at the altar, waiting for them to finally be connected forever.

While Tom was holding his daughter's and Heidi's hands, for some reason he started to imagine that he was in Georg's place, that Y/N was walking towards him and not towards Georg.

"Look, daddy is crying" Tom's daughter pointed her finger at Georg who actually cried when he saw Y/N.

Would I cry the same way if it was mine and
Y/N's wedding, Tom thought.

~Saturn☆

I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote a whole story from these two parts.