Salad|Bill Kaulitz

Y/N and Bill were sitting outside the beauty salon, waiting for Bill to go and get the piercing in his lip. Bill had an urge for piercing and he had to get it.

"Are you seriously afraid?" Y/N laughed as Bill began to rub his hands together.

"Yeah, and what about it?" Bill rolled his eyes,  nudging the girl with his elbow to her ribs.

"It's funny because you have a piercing in your eyebrow and you've gotten many tattoos so I don't understand why you're still scared" Y/N nudged Bill as well.

"I'm just scared, why are you laughing at me" Bill pouted pretending to be offended.

The two friends laughed, but it was Bill's turn to go and have his lips split open. Y/N and Bill entered the salon and the employee took Bill to a separate office and began to prepare him.

"Miss, come with me, my client wants you to be with him" the employee said with a gentle smile after leaving the office.

Y/N nodded and laughed as she followed the woman into the office where Bill was already lying on the some seat playing with his fingers.

"Come on Y/N, hold my hand" Bill said holding out his hand to Y/N and the girl laughed as she walked up to Bill and took his soft hand in hers.

"Scaredy cat" Y/N laughed as she felt Bill squeeze her hand tightly. Bill rolled his eyes and quickly closed them when he felt the needle go through his lip.

"It was that bad?" Y/N laughed as she brought her hand up to wipe away the small tear that fell from Bill's eye.

"No, because you were with me" Bill smirked.

•••

"I want salad" Y/N said as she dragged Bill by the hand towards the salad section of the store.

"No, I don't like it" sighed Bill, furrowing his brows at the salads.

"Too bad, I want them"
Y/N laughed as she picked up a caesar salad.

Two friends paid for their goods and went to the park to eat. Bill didn't want to eat the caesar salad at all, but
Y/N shoved a fork into Bill's mouth when she got the chance.

"Delicious, right?" Y/N laughed as she looked at Bill's disgusted expression.

"Disgusting" Bill gagged as he swallowed the salad.

"Liar, salad is very healthy" Y/N smiled as she wiped the salad sauce off Bill's lips.

"You would be better for me" Bill winked and Y/N felt her cheeks heat up.

"If you eat salad with me, maybe then I'll let you taste me" Y/N smirked when she saw that Bill was blushing too.

The salad was eaten in no time, Bill didn't hesitate a second.

~Saturn☆

My brother is forcing me to get drunk with him but my body started rejecting alcohol😭

And I could have done better with this one shot, but I'm so fucking tired after work