Silence|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N sighed as she wrapped herself in a warm blanket that was decorated with pumpkins to add to her Halloween vibes and sat on the windowsill to look at the falling leaves that glistened from the rain and the setting sun. Tom was standing right next to her playing with his fingers, he was a little nervous, he felt weak in front of her, he wanted to talk to her to break the uncomfortable silence. And Tom really didn't like to be quiet, especially when Y/N was mad and in her own world ignoring Tom.

Tom rolled his eyes and laid down on Y/N's soft bed and settled in the corner of the bed so he could lean against the windowsill, next to Y/N, though so he could feel her close when the two of them hadn't spoken all day since lectures started, just because Y/N was getting jealous. Tom didn't know that, well that she was jealous and that ignorance was tormenting Tom, he just wanted to know why Y/N was so quiet.

Y/N sighed again, much louder so that Tom would know something was wrong and ask her what was wrong, but silence, nothing else. Her eyes wandered to his face, she wanted to hug him but she was afraid because she remembers very well when she touched him and he said not to because he doesn't like being touched. Y/N still doesn't know the reason to this day, maybe something happened but she never dared to ask, but that urge to touch was uncontrollable.

"You know I've been feeling really bad today" Tom spoke up breaking the silence because he just couldn't take it anymore. "And you're still ignoring me"

Y/N has her reasons for ignoring him because he can't play with her feelings and go talk to other girls when Y/N wanted to do that since morning. Stupid reason to be mad, sure Tom can talk to other girls, but being too friendly and still hugging them when Y/N can't? It was driving Y/N crazy, jealousy clutching at her heart with pain. Y/N really likes Tom, and when they became best friends, Y/N's feelings grew even stronger.

Tom got really upset and just grabbed Y/N's arm pushing her onto the bed from the windowsill and looked at her scared eyes with a little anger in his eyes. Y/N was surprised that Tom touched her when he pulled away from her every time.

"Go to that girlfriend of yours and tell her how bad it is for you, not me" Y/N whispered quietly, not even knowing why she said that, what if Tom understands why Y/N was acting like that now?

"To what girlfriend? What are you talking about, I don't have any girlfriend!" Tom excused himself pulling Y/N towards him still not letting go of Y/N's wrist as she tried to resist.

"How about the one you hang out with almost every time?" Y/N asked and Tom chuckled softly.

"She's just a classmate to me" Tom smiled softly and wrapped his other arm around Y/N's waist and sat her on his lap not wanting to let her go and held her tight so she wouldn't resist.

And Y/N was glad that Tom couldn't see her face because she was all red and smiling as she could finally feel Tom. Tom's hands were strong and very masculine that Y/N wouldn't be able to escape even if she wanted to and she liked this feeling.

"So she's nothing to you?" Y/N relaxed and leaned against Tom's chest and settled between Tom's legs for a more comfortable position. Tom put his arms around Y/N's shoulders and caressed her arms gently.

"She's nothing to me" Tom said with a big smile as he kissed Y/N's head but he wanted a different kind of kiss so he gently placed his hand on Y/N's jaw and turned her head to look at him and Tom couldn't resist kissing her pink lips. "And you are everything to me"

Y/N hid her face in her hands so Tom wouldn't see how red she was from the kiss, but Tom loved seeing her so shy.

"I wouldn't let you touch me because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist and start kissing you like there's no tomorrow"

Y/N just blushed even more, but there was no other option but to stop hiding her red face. Y/N quickly kissed Tom again, their short and warm kisses turning into long, hot ones with a lot of hidden passion.

- Moonlight

Okay, so, I wrote a Bill smut one shot, but I don't know if I should post it because I don't want the readers to feel awkward and stuff, so I don't know what to do, haha.😄