Trust|Bill Kaulitz

TW: SA.

IF YOU EXPERIENCED SA AND THIS TOPIC IS SENSITIVE TO YOU, PLEASE DO NOT READ BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THE MEMBERS OF TOKIO HOTEL AS SOMEOME THEY ARE NOT.

AGAIN. TW: SA.

"He fucking touched me Georg! He touched me and didn't even bother to apologize to me the next day!"

Y/N screamed directly at Georg feeling the anger boiling in her veins, crying as she punched Georg's chest that he didn't bother to listen to her.

"But he was drunk, Y/N! He didn't know what he was doing, can you blame him?" Georg pushed the crying girl, who just lost her balance and collapsed on the floor, still trying to hold on to the bed.

"Why are you defending him? I'm your sister, Georg" Y/N whispered sobbing, gasping for air she so desperately needed from crying. "Is your best friend more important than me?"

"Bill didn't mean to do that Y/N, calm down" Georg crouched down next to the girl taking her hands and helping her to stand up on her feet.

Y/N laid down on the bed and curled up in the blanket, waiting for Georg to leave. It didn't take long for Georg to leave Y/N alone in bed tormented by her thoughts telling her that everything was her fault.

Looking at the dim wall, she calmed down and turned off the emotions she felt like a light switch. She tried not to feel anything anymore, she felt empty, unheard and unsupported by her closest person, whom she trusted all her life.

After lying in bed all day, she looked out the window through which the rays of the sunset penetrated. Sighing, she lifted the blanket from herself and got out of bed.

Sitting on the soft bed,
Y/N could hear the voices of Georg's friends. Taking a deep breath, she tried to gather all her courage and exhaled, leaving all her troubles and fears behind the door of her room.

She put a smile on her face as she climbed down the stairs, showing that she was fine. She was fine, she felt good, but the unpleasant feeling did not leave her.

"Y/N come to us" Y/N heard Georg say. Looking at the boys she made eye contact with Bill who smiled at her.

When she saw him, she wanted to hide, not to show herself to him, but she couldn't. Y/N arranged her clothes in such a way that her body figure was not visible. She felt uncomfortable being alone among the boys, especially when she was only wearing a tank top and shorts.

When she approached the guys who were sitting, she also sat down, but a little further away, not wanting to look desperate...After all, Georg probably thought of her like that...that she was only desperate.

"Take it" Georg pushed a glass of alcohol towards Y/N.

"I…I don't think I'll drink" Y/N said handing the glass to the next person, which unfortunately for her was Bill. Feeling his fingers on her, she quickly pulled her hand away, not wanting to feel him.

"Don't worry, you need to relax, you look tense" Tom said sitting across from her.

Y/N was silent for a long time wondering if this was really a good idea, but she wanted…she wanted to drown her heart in alcohol.

Little by little, the circle went like that. One by one, they took a glass with alcohol, drank it so that the alcohol mixed with their blood.

Y/N's dizzy head began to overwhelm the girl with various thoughts. Y/N's brain told her to trust Bill, to look at him without fear. He didn't want to do that to her, he's a good friend to her, after all, that's what they call each other...good friends...