Fresh|Tom Kaulitz

Tom stopped his car in front of the college dormitory, looked up to see his friends already waving at him from the fifth floor. Everyone knew when Tom was coming back.

After getting out and locking the car, he signed. The lectures were tiring, it was quite late at night, he just wanted to go back to his room and sleep, but as he walked towards the front door of the dormitory, he saw his classmates sitting on the stairs, waiting.

The girls would gather either to sit on the stairs outside or in his room, waiting for Tom to return and choose someone to fuck. Every girl has a crush on him, they don't leave him alone. One through the same, he was fed up with the same girls.

But his eyes fell on a sitting girl, in shorts and a tank top, holding her cup of coffee or tea.

He immediately understood that she was a new, fresh meat that he could taste.

"Hello girls" Tom said with a smile as he approached the girls. The new girl didn't even look at him.

"Who are you going to be? New girl in college?" Tom asked after looking at the new girl.

"Mhm" she muttered to herself. "Y/N"

"Tom" he smirked as he held out his hand to her, but she just looked at his hand and looked up into his eyes and began sipping her coffee.

Tom smirked once more with a raised eyebrow. He likes hard-to-get girls who don't give up so easily. She was a challenge he accepted.

"So Y/N, would you like to go to the quarry?" Tom asked as the other girls glared at him with jealousy.

"With you?" Y/N snorted. "I would refuse, but I have nothing to do"

"Good" Tom smiled and held out his hand to help Y/N up. "Take this to her room"

The girls looked at Y/N and at Tom who was holding Y/N's cup in his hand and handed it to some girl.

"What are you looking at? Go to your rooms" Tom hissed.

Y/N stayed with Tom as the girls ran to their rooms without getting anything from Tom.

The drive was quite long. Y/N sat in Tom's car not saying a word, just watching the road, but as Tom turned away from the quarry and started driving somewhere else, she quickly turned to look at him.

"This is the wrong way" Y/N said starting to worry. After all, she doesn't know him at all, but she agreed to go to unknown places together.

"I know, don't worry, I just changed my mind, I want to go to the lake" Tom smiled, letting her know that she has nothing to worry about or be afraid of him.

At a stop by the lake, they got out of the car and Tom ran up to Y/N and put his arm around her shoulder, but Y/N just pulled away from him.

"Don't put your hand on my shoulder because that shows you are on top" Y/N rolled her eyes and sat down on the warm sand sighing.

"But I'm on top" laughed Tom as he sat down next to her.

"But not with me" Y/N hissed looking at the waves.

"But I will" winked Tom, this time wrapping his arms around her waist, not wanting to annoy her anymore.

That's how the evening passed, with meaningless conversations and the sound of the waves in their ears. They returned to the dorm, went to their assigned rooms and fell asleep thinking about each other.

Days began to pass, then a few weeks and a month itself, when they began to go to each other's rooms, to be there, to sleep.

They were nothing more than friends and Tom was bad at being her friend when he wanted her to be his. And something inside Tom changed, he didn't want her just for one night anymore, he wanted her all the time.

Morning - Y/N, evening - Y/N. All Tom could think about. His heart melted every time he was with her. He didn't want to admit it, but he was starting to like Y/N, which was very unusual.

"Y/N! Love, will you come to my place tonight or will I come to you?" Tom shouted running up to
Y/N while she was picking books from her locker.

"I won't be able to be with you today, I'll be busy" Y/N smiled sadly and left without even telling him bye.

Tom came back to his room disappointed so he just laid down in his bed and fell asleep, he slept until the evening and when he got up he looked around expecting Y/N to be in his arms like every time.

Having bad mood, he got out of bed, grabbed his cigarettes and went to the balcony, looking at the stadium, where the students had gathered to play football...among them Y/N.

"So that's how busy she is?" Tom gritted his teeth nervously.

Leaning over the balcony railing, he watched Y/N and the guys gathered around her. Tom's anger just boiled in his veins.

"Y/N! What the fuck are you doing?!" Tom screamed.

Y/N took a deep breath as she raised her head to the fifth floor balcony. Tom's voice sounded angry. Y/N was silent and turned away from Tom to look at her friends.

"Y/N! Come here! Who am I talking to huh?!" Tom continued to scream making Y/N to hide in shame, she quickly said goodbye to her friends and walked over to Tom's room. Tom was holding his cigarette in a tight grip and watched as she slowly walked towards him.

"You were busy? What were you thinking when you went to play with them?" Tom growled as he grabbed Y/N by the waist and pulled her closer.

"Yeah? I'm playing, what's wrong with you?" Y/N tried to pull away from him but Tom gripped her torso tightly preventing her from escaping his grip.

"With those guys? You're lack of attention? Not enough of mine?" Tom hissed as he inhaled the smoke.

"Are you having a few jealous scenes before we're even a couple?"
Y/N scowled as she rolled her eyes, but she liked that he was jealous, jealousy really suited him.

"Ah, so you're playing like this, hm?" Tom put the cigarette out in the ashtray and looking at
Y/N's lips he kissed her quickly, kissing her until she gave in and let Tom slide his tongue into her mouth.

"I can be jealous now" Tom whispered pulling back from the kiss and resting his head on Y/N's shoulder massaging her torso. "Don't do this again, okay?"

"I'm sorry Tom, I promise I won't do that again" Y/N laughed as she felt Tom's lips on her neck.

~Saturn☆

I had a crazy dream with Bill Skarsgård, he was crazy af in that dream, so now wait for the Bill Kaulitz one shot based on my dream. :D

I don't know when I will write new one shot, but I will try as soon as possible.