Touched|Tom Kaulitz

TW: SA

Y/N's mood these past few days was like a roller coaster, Tom noticed and didn't know what to do. Y/N became cold and wouldn't let Tom touch her and it all started after her friend's wedding.

Strange questions were running through Tom's mind. Y/N kept dancing with some guy that wedding night and at three in the morning they disappeared, nowhere to be found, only a few hours later
Y/N came back to the hotel room shaking and almost crying and Tom ignored it because he was angry with her.

Y/N stood in front of the bedroom mirror looking at herself, touching her thighs and sighing deeply. Tom rolled his eyes at her, he was still angry after she disappeared with that guy. He was one hundred percent sure she was cheating on him.

Tom walked up to his girlfriend and hugged her, but Y/N just pulled away quickly and went to lie down on the bed with her eyes downcast.

"Y/N, what is it?" Tom asked with a sigh. "If something bothers you, tell me".

"Tom, go to sleep" Y/N said quietly and closed her eyes trying to sleep but the memories of that fateful night made her shiver.

Tom just laid down next to Y/N in annoyance and tried to hug his girlfriend again only for her to pull away from him. Tom did not give up and kept touching the girl, who was struggling not to be touched.

Suddenly Tom laid on her and tried to kiss her neck but Y/N slapped Tom in the face and quickly got off the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Y/N asked clutching her chest where her heart was beating at an inhuman rate.

"What's wrong with you Y/N?!" Tom groaned as he approached Y/N and grabbed her and started kissing her. Maybe she needs a good night to get things back on track, Tom thought.

"Tom let me go please"
Y/N tried to push Tom away but he just held Y/N in his arms and didn't let her run away.

"Tom, don't touch me!" Yelled Y/N in a voice that wasn't hers. "Let me go!"

But Tom didn't listen to her, just continued kissing her while Y/N tried to push Tom away from her.

"Let me go, let me go! Don't touch me!" Y/N continued to scream and kicked Tom hard in the leg as she fell to the floor crying. Tom looked at her with angry eyes.

"Did you cheat on me with that guy?" Tom growled and Y/N just sobbed not daring to look at Tom. "Answer me! Are you cheating on me?!"

The whole house resounded with Tom's screams, and the girl stood up crying and ran out of the room to the bathroom. She was very angry at the memory of that cursed night, which now makes her unable to trust even her boyfriend.

"Y/N" the bathroom door opened and Tom was already speaking in a softer voice. He really didn't understand why she was behaving like that.

"Tom..." Y/N finally worked up the courage to look at Tom with tears filled eyes. "I could never do that to you"

"So what is it Y/N? Why have you been pushing me away and won't even look at me since the night you disappeared with him and didn't come back until dawn?" Tom gently grabbed Y/N's hand and she shuddered.

"I don't know how to tell you this" Y/N sighed deeply. "I'm afraid you'll never want to look at me again, that you won't love me anymore"

Tom's eyes widened at
Y/N's words. How can she say that when Tom loves her so much and would do anything for her.

"I wasn't missing, Tom"
Y/N bit her bottom lip as she remembered that night again. "He...he took me to the hotel room and he started...he started touching me..."

Y/N couldn't bear the pain again and collapsed on the cold floor.

"Y/N...did he...?" Tom didn't dare ask her that fateful question because a painful lump had formed in his throat, preventing him from speaking.

"No, but he tried"
Y/N said with a shaky voice and Tom knelt down next to his girlfriend and hugged her tightly, stroking her back, whispering sweet and soothing words to her as he played with her hair.

"I will kill him with my bare hands, he will never dare to touch you again" Tom gave her a kiss and this time she didn't resist anymore, she finally let Tom touch her.

•••

Tom and Y/N lay in bed in each other's arms as Y/N tearfully recounted all the details of what had happened to her and Tom tried his best not to kill the person who did this to Y/N in that moment.

"Y/N, I love you so much you have no idea, I could never leave you for something like this. You can't hide it from me, do you understand?"
Tom whispered into the girl's ear and Y/N nodded, feeling like she was about to fall asleep listening to Tom. "I'm so sorry my love. I love you Y/N."

~Saturn☆
My first tattoo will be madusa.