Chance|Tom Kaulitz

[Y'all are 18, cause there will be an age gap]

Music was playing in the background, and Tom looked out the car window at people and waved if he saw someone he knew. Living in a small town where everyone knows each other was easy.

Bill stopped the car at the traffic light, which was showing the red light, and the girl started to walk across the crosswalk, watching her light turn to green. Tom of course looked at her with a smirk and played with his lip ring thinking how hot that girl was.

She looked fantastic, short shorts with a cropped tee? Tom nearly melted in the car seat. But strangely, he didn't know her, never seen her, even though he knows the whole town.

"Wipe off your drool" Bill made a sound of disgust and laughed as he started driving as the light turned green. "It's been dripping for maybe a minute"

Tom wiped his lips with his hands which were really dripping with saliva, it was disgusting but it just proved that he liked that girl more than any other. Of course he noticed her figure first and then her beautiful, cute face.

"Do you know who she is?" Tom asked trying to see through the mirrors if she was still visible. But she is nowhere to be seen.

"You don't know her?" Bill laughed as he concentrated on the road. "She's Y/N, my friend's sister"

"Damn, can you get me her number?" Tom gave Bill puppy dog eyes, showing that he really wanted that girl's number. Bill gave him a look that said Tom wasn't his brother and laughed.

"Don't plan anything, she's only eighteen, do you want to be behind bars?" Bill asked in annoyance.

"I'm twenty five, so what? It's normal in here" Tom shrugged and pursed his lip. "She'd lay in my bed herself if she had the chance"

"You're so naive" Bill rolled his eyes at his brother's such disgusting words. "For a one night stand, right? I'll try to get her number"

Y/N walked down the street and turned the corner to find herself in her house, sighing deeply after a long day. She just wanted to relax by watching her favorite shows.

As she lay in her bed, she felt her phone ring, telling her that someone had sent her a message.

'Hi, you looked pretty walking down the street today;)'

What the… She thought as she looked at the message, it was creepy, really. Not everyone will receive such a message from an unknown number. Not wanting to end up where she didn't need to be and risk, she ignored the message.

'I'm Tom Kaulitz, Bill's brother, you should know us?'

Oh! she thought. Everyone knew Tom Kaulitz, he was the flash of the town with his hot image. The Kaulitz twins were the prettiest in town, and when it's a small town, all the girls swoon over the twins.

She still chose to ignore his messages. There were also rumors that he only used girls for his own pleasure, so she really didn't need it...who knows, maybe he got infected with something.

'Are you ignoring me? :('

That's exactly what Y/N was doing. Ignored him, day after day, he texted her, every morning, night, but Y/N ignored him. She didn't care about him, nor did she want to know him when she knew what Tom really wanted.

Meanwhile Tom was going crazy, he thought it wasn't the right number at first, but it was the right number, so why was she ignoring him, he kept wondering.

He felt more desperate than ever, Y/N managed to make him feel desperate and it's not a good sign. For him it had been almost a whole week without any woman, only Y/N was stuck in his head and he needed her.

A few more weeks passed, Tom did not give up, but little by little he started writing to her less, he no longer asks how she is or what she is doing, because he knows that she will not text back. Maybe it's time for him to accept that nothing will work out.

Y/N had her phone in her hand, waiting for a text from Tom for some reason. She was already too used to Tom texting her, but she didn't want to seem like an easy girl.

'This is the last time I'm texting you Y/N, if you see this message, give me a chance and show up at the cafe at seven, if you don't show up I won't bother you anymore'

Y/N stared at this message with her mouth hanging open. Yes, she thought he was weird and desperate, but she wanted to give him that chance, maybe it would lead them to something good.

Half an hour...one hour...an hour and a half...and finally two hours. She wasn't there, she hadn't appeared while he was sitting in the cafe feeling like a fool for expecting her to show up.

Paying for his coffee, Tom got up from his comfy chair and gathered his things and walked towards the door, he was about to open it but someone else did from the other side.

"Hello Tom" her smile sparkled in the rays of the sunset.

"Y/N you came" he breathed a sigh of relief knowing she gave him a chance.

•••

"More more more, it's so cute!" The girl laughed as she touched her mother's fingers.

"We have already told you everything!" Laughed Y/N as she looked at Tom and then at their daughter.

"Was it love at first sight?" Their daughter asked.

"For me yeah, I don't know about your mother" Tom laughed as he took Y/N's hand so he could kiss them softly. "The most beautiful woman I can call mine"

~Saturn☆

Pretty woman walking down the street, pretty woman~

Now to my bae who requested one shot with Tom, I'm so sorry, but it will take a few days for me to write it and come up with a plot! ♡