Theater|Tom Kaulitz

"Y/N honey, here's your script" Y/N's director ran into the dressing room. "In case you forget your words"

Y/N smiled as she looked at him through the mirror. Turning to him, she reached for her script and ran her eyes over her words, making sure she remembered everything, even though she was one hundred percent confident.

"You know I never forget my words" Y/N said raising an eyebrow as she caught sight of the girl's crossed out name and 'Tom' appeared instead.

"Okay, rehearsal is about to start, get ready and come on stage" the director said and turned to go, praying in his head that Y/N didn't see the changed character, but he quickly cursed himself in his head when he heard the actress' disgruntled retort.

"What does that mean? Who is Tom? Where has the girl gone?" Y/N asked placing the sheets on the table with a thud.

Y/N crossed her arms with a frown and approached the director hoping for a good explanation.

"The audience won't like our show" the director sighed as he turned to a scowling Y/N.

"Won't like it? Since when? Damn it, if you change the script of this theater play, you will ruin the whole plot!"

Y/N groaned as she spread her arms and jabbed her finger at the director, indicating that it was his fault that she was now unhappy.

"Look Y/N, you can't play with a girl this time, a girl can't be your love interest this time okay? I'll try harder next time"

"Next time? I won't be here next time if you don't give me back my co-worker!" Exasperated, Y/N grabbed the pieces of sheets holding them as if she was about to tear them.

"Me and that guy are going to ruin the entire play plot, we're no match for forbidden love" Y/N sighed without getting a response from the director to her screams. "After all, everyone approves of a relationship between a boy and a girl"

"I'll give you a raise but I'm begging you, meet Tom and your opinion will change" the director gave Y/N a soft smile and left the changing room.

Running a hand through her hair, Y/N just let out a deep sigh as she left the dressing room as well. Entering a large hall with many lights, she looked at the empty chairs that would be filled with people in two weeks.

When she heard the director's words 'go ahead', she realized that the rehearsal had started. Running to the end of the stage, she quickly sat down, swinging her legs without touching the ground.

"Do they need to know the truth about us?" Y/N closed her eyes tightly at the sound of a male voice behind her and bit her lower lip, feeling her anger rise to the surface.

"No one can know about us, love" Y/N remembered the words and actions as she stood on the stage walking over to the barely lit person.

As the light shifted towards the two people rehearsing, Y/N was able to see the boy's face. As she allowed a grin to appear on her face, she once again adopted a sad expression, concentrating on her character.

Well, she can't lie, that guy, Tom, is quite cute.
Y/N was glad that she was leaning both ways because she could enjoy both boys and girls, but of course it didn't quell her anger.

"I want to rip his dreadlocks out of his head if he ever looks at me with his stupid eyes again" Y/N said turning to the director as she heard the guy behind her gasp, probably feeling offended.

"Y/N, after all, focus, the play is two weeks away, you have to deal with it!" The director raised his voice a little, feeling displeased that Y/N wasn't acting her way.

"Are you a lesbian or what? That you want a girl to act with you?" Tom snorted, knowing that
Y/N was upset that he was acting instead of her co-worker because it was supposed to be a lesbian play about forbidden love.

"I lean both ways you idiot" Y/N turned to Tom who had a grin on his face. "Besides, this play is not for the straights, and everyone knows that"

"But there's nothing you can do, you're going to act with me whether you like it or not" Tom shrugged placing his hands on Y/N's shoulders and giving her a nice smile.

"Love, we're free, nothing can stop us now, never again" Tom said pulling the girl closer to him, grabbing her waist and connecting his lips with hers.

The director said "good job" while clapping, letting the actors know that the acting rehearsal is over.

Y/N pretended to gag and pulled away from Tom, hurting Tom's ego.

"Well it wasn't that bad" Tom shrugged before Y/N stuck her tongue out at him.

"You can't kiss, that's why girls are better kissers" Y/N looked at Tom up and down, laughing.

"Can you stop being so mean to me? Is it my fault that instead of the girl you want, I'm the one here"

"I'll see what I can do"
Y/N said looking around the hall, noticing that the director had left the hall, leaving the two angry actors alone.

"The nearest coffee shop, tomorrow at six in the evening, okay?" Tom asked as he pulled out a card with his number on it from the back pocket of his jeans.

"Maybe" Y/N winked at the boy as she took the card and hurried to the dressing room leaving Tom alone smiling.

~Saturn☆

It's my dream to act in theater with a girl's love interest, ugh.