Race|Bill Kaulitz

[WARNINGS: none, just some teasing? Lol.]

[Got inspired by: fast and furious.]

Screams filled Y/N's ears, everyone was going crazy when they saw black audi R8 pulling up, and Y/N rolled her eyes, sighing. She knew she's going to lose. No one has ever won against Bill Kaulitz, he's the best at races. Y/N slammed her car hood and turned to the roaring sound, she hated it every time.

"You again?" Husky voice laughed, and Y/N just wanted to smack that asshole in the face. "Sugar, you know you don't have a chance"

"Call me sugar one more time and I swear, you're going to end up on my hood" Y/N hissed, flashing a smirk to that arrogant face. Bill chuckled clapping his hands and people went wild, of course they're on Bill's side. Bill is just so sexy, no one can resist his body and face.

"Oh? For what kind of activity? I like the sound of it" Bill chuckled once again, walking up to the girl. Bill liked that Y/N is the one who didn't fall at his feet and was arrogant too, just like him.

"You won't like it, you can be assured of that" Y/N chuckled too, giving Bill a hand shake. They didn't really like each other, but always showed respect. "Five thousand euros?"

"Oh wow, I didn't think you had that many" Bill smirked, looking at Y/N's car. Ford Mustang, white with blue stripes, and of course, girly stickers.

"Yes or no?" Y/N raised her eyebrow. People were watching them, whistling and clapping their hands. Everyone was melting at their interactions, and Y/N and Bill themselves enjoyed it, but of course never admitted it.

"Sure" Bill nodded and walked towards his car as the race boss announced that the race would start in just a couple of minutes.

Y/N laughed as she also got into her car that she treasured more than her own life. Speed ​​and cars are full ecstasy for her, she doesn't want to let go of this feeling ever.

"One!" Tall and tanned girl yelled loudly as she stood in front of the two cars, and Y/N with Bill immediately turned their engines on, the roaring sounds filled people's ears.

"Two!" The standing girl yelled again, and in unison, Y/N and Bill placed their soles on the clutch and stepped on the pedals, holding the gear knob.

"Three!" And hearing this, the two young one's moved from the place with the speed of a bullet.

The races was intense, Bill kept trying to keep Y/N from passing him and Y/N scowled looking at the screen that showed her speed and slowly and softly sped up, so she wouldn't overdo it with her gears and ruin her car.

Y/N squealed and laughed as she finally managed to get past Bill and stuck her middle finger out the open window and Bill just laughed knowing he hadn't shown his full speed yet. The car loudly roared, Bill shifted into next gear and passed Y/N's car, now able to give the middle finger to her. Y/N cursed as she saw that the finish was near.

And the two cars came to a stop, and the people cheered and screamed in unison, applauding Bill and his speed. The girl hit the steering wheel and opened the car door, slamming it gently because she wouldn't dare scratch her car.

"Here" Y/N said pulling out five thousand euros from the back pocket of her skirt and walked over to Bill.

"Keep it, sugar" Bill winked with a chuckle and placed his hands on Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to him and Y/N blushed uncontrollably. "Just give me one chance"

"I'll think about it" Y/N smiled softly and pulled away from Bill walking to her car as she prepared to leave race street.

"Tomorrow at nine in the evening, at the quarry!" Bill yelled at the girl, shouting over the loud screaming people.

Y/N laughed and nodded, giving a sign that she will show up at the place Bill mentioned.

[My dream car is Audi R8.😭]