Related works

Title: Shocking! The Cold CEO is Actually an O [Female A Male O]

Author: Happy Iron Pillar

Summary:

[Moe A Turns into Fierce A Sweet Bunny Teeth Girl x Beautiful and Strong Cold CEO O]

[Real Male Mother, the Kind that Can Give Birth to Children. ]

Xia Huaizhi has the appearance of a top sweet girl, but at the age of 16, she transformed into a top Alpha. And what's worse is that the person she likes, Fu Lin, is also an Alpha.

After four years, they meet again. Fu Lin is now a well-dressed CEO with a distinguished temperament, more to her liking than the inexperienced young man from before.

So she is determined to chase him and then. . .

. . . bully him fiercely.

For this reason, she disguised herself as a sweet and harmless little white rabbit, step by step bringing Fu Lin back to her rabbit hole.

But just when she thought her prey was about to be caught, he suddenly broke free from her mouth and tried to escape from her world.

Xia Huai Zhi originally thought she would be very disappointed, but she suddenly realized that she was more interested in this hunting game.

After all -

The harder the prey is to catch, the more delicious it is when swallowed.

On the day when his Omega identity was exposed, Fu Lin sat helplessly in the corner of an abandoned factory, emitting a cold mint fragrance all over his body.

The hot sweat rolled down from his chin to his Adam's apple, and then disappeared into his chest, which rose and fell with his breath.

Without thinking, he knew that he needed an Alpha now.

And as she approached, he pointed a gun at his temple and threatened, "If you dare to come over, I'll die in front of you."

. . .

After half an hour, he voluntarily approached her and gave her a compromising hug.

"You must be sent by heaven to punish me."

"Otherwise. . . why do I feel pain when you cry?"

Even if it's a trap ahead, he willingly walked into her trap.

Content tags: perfect match, light-hearted

Search keywords: protagonist: Xia Huai Zhi, Fu Lin | supporting roles: many | other: their little treasure

One-sentence summary: Sweet girl Ax CEO O

Theme: Building a harmonious family.

Note: Unrevised