Chapter 28: Peppermint

No.

She needs to calm down.

Even if she wants to eliminate those who have ill intentions towards Fu Lin, she cannot take action and become a criminal.

Once she pulls the trigger, she will be caught and locked up for ten to twenty years.

She has her family and friends who love her, Fu Lin who she can be with soon, and a bright future ahead. She cannot go to jail, absolutely not. . .

Her finger, which was hovering over the trigger, gradually loosened. She lifted her right leg and kicked Fu Ye's chest hard.

Fu Ye collapsed weakly to the ground. She took a step forward and stepped on his chest from above.

She pointed the gun at Fu Ye's forehead and said, "Tell me, do you have any other ambushes?"

"No. . ." Fu Ye was sweating profusely. "If I had any backup plans, I wouldn't be under your foot right now."

"Oh? That's true. "Xia Huai Zhi is wearing high-heeled Martin boots today, which makes her steps particularly powerful. "So, what have you done to Fu Lin before?"

Fu Ye knew that he was not going to end well by saying this, but he couldn't control his mouth.

"I've done a lot to him. . ."

"I poisoned him, tampered with his car to make him crash, and spread rumors about him on the internet. Besides that, there's also. . ."

Before he could finish, Xia Huai Zhi stomped hard on his chest with her hard heel, and a trace of fresh blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.

"Then you really should die."

Fu Ye didn't care about the blood on his mouth and smirked, "Ha, everyone says I should die. Does Fu Lin deserve to live?"

Xia Huai Zhi laughed in anger, "Why not? He abides by the law and has a good character. Where does he not deserve to live?"

"No, there are some things you don't know, but I can't tell you now."

Fu Ye spoke halfway and then spat out another mouthful of blood. "Don't say you don't know, even Fu Lin doesn't know. When he finds out one day, heh. . . maybe he'll end it all right then and there." "What is it exactly?"

Xia Huaizhi asked anxiously, "You'd better tell me quickly, or I'll shoot you!"

Fu Ye was no longer under control, and the intense pain gave him back control. He turned his head to the side and said, "I have nothing to say."

Fu Lin had said this sentence before and then ignored her, so she was annoyed when she heard these four words now.

But what could she do?

This person knew she wouldn't really hurt him, and now that he had escaped her absolute control, she had no way to force his mouth open.

Xia Huaizhi continued to step on him while trying to calm herself down.

She had just witnessed Fu Ye's ability to distort the truth, so this matter might not actually exist, and Fu Lin might not have to face such a terrible truth.

Maybe she didn't need to be so nervous.

It was just that she had just experienced her first loss of control in life and was still in a state of intense emotion, unable to calm down completely.

She was irritable and nervous at times, and occasionally excited for no apparent reason, causing her thoughts to fall into chaos.

Stop it. . .