Chapter 7: Teasing Him

"I'm so tired."

After the school sports meet, Xia Huai Zhi lazily lay on the bed, playing with two shiny gold medals in her hand.

By this calculation, Fu Lin received two, and she kept two for herself, which was a coincidence.

She shared her "achievements" in the family group chat, and Shen Mu Chun sent a clapping emoji in the group chat, then messaged her privately.

[Mu Chun]: So, did he show up later?

[A Rabbit Branch]: He did, but he didn't come yesterday. He only came today.

[A Rabbit Branch]: By the way, sister, isn't your company having a meeting tomorrow? Can you help me see how he looks? / Sigh

[Mu Chun]: Why? Does he not look good today?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Um. . .

[Mu Chun]: Okay, I'll keep an eye out for you. But I might not be able to see clearly, I'm not sitting next to him.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Thank you, sister!

Although Fu Lin seemed fine, she couldn't help but worry whenever she thought of his pale lips.

Just as she was about to put down her phone, her sister sent her two more messages.

[Mu Chun]: Wait, is he good to you?

[Mu Chun]: If he's not, I'll quit immediately and let their company lose a talent. Then I'll go scold him, and tell our parents about his misdeeds, so he'll never have a chance to join our family!

[A Rabbit Branch]: No!

[A Rabbit Branch]: He's pretty good to me, I just don't know if he likes me or not.

[Mu Chun]: Why don't you just ask him?

[A Rabbit Branch]: I feel like we haven't reached that stage yet. . .

But she couldn't really say what stage they were at right now. It's a bit ambiguous but not that ambiguous, a bit intimate but not that intimate, in between.

Xia Huaizhi sighed.

"Qingqing, what process did you and Fang Xun go through from acquaintance to love?"

Li Qing raised her eyebrows and said, "Actually, we were like thunder and fire, suddenly we looked at each other and there was no process. There is no reference value for your development model of pulling and pushing each other."

"I really envy you guys."

"Everyone has their own way of getting along, what's there to envy?"

Li Qing raised her eyebrows, "If you really envy it, then just go for it and speed up the progress bar."

On Monday afternoon, Xia Huaizhi had just finished class and her sister sent her an observation report.

[Mu Chun]: He looks pretty good, wearing a suit and tie, looks handsome. "Around 1 pm this afternoon, an Alpha pheromone control incident occurred on the Yanjiang Road pedestrian street, causing chaos at the scene. After investigation, the incident was caused by accidental loss of control and did not cause any actual damage. The Alpha involved does not need to bear legal responsibility."

Recently, three similar incidents have occurred in our city. Hereby, we remind the general public to take personal protective measures when going out, bring emergency medicine, and safeguard their own and others' safety.

Li Qing bit her chopsticks and exclaimed, "What's been happening to everyone lately? The last time I went to the shopping mall with Fang Xun, we also encountered such a thing. "

"The entire room was filled with the Alpha's pheromone scent, which was suffocating."

Xia Huaizhi asked with concern, "Are you guys okay?"

"I'm fine, and Fang Xun is fine too. After all, I've marked him, so the pheromones of other Alphas don't affect him," Li Qing replied.

"But others weren't so lucky, those weaker Alphas, and those Omegas who haven't been marked. . . in short, chaos is an understatement to describe the scene."

Xia Huaizhi sighed, "I hope this kind of thing won't happen again in the future."

But she always felt that the sudden increase in the frequency of 'accidental incidents' must have something strange behind it.

Seeing Xia Huaizhi's expression gradually becoming more serious, Li Qing quickly changed the subject, "Let me share some good news with you."

"Hmm?"

"On the 24th of this month, there will be an international technology expo at the convention center, and they are currently recruiting volunteers from our school. I looked at their subsidy standards, and it's 200 yuan per day!"

Xia Huaizhi's expression didn't change much, and she didn't seem to be attracted by the 200 yuan per day.

So Li Qing continued, "And they also provide lunch and dinner. I heard they have big chicken legs."

Xia Huaizhi's eyes flickered, and she seemed to be considering whether or not to sign up.

Li Qing went straight for the kill, "Therasis is one of the participating companies this time, and their CEO will also be on site."

Xia Huaizhi immediately opened her phone, "Qingqing, send me the registration link."

Li Qing happily forwarded the registration link to Xia Huaizhi and said, "They will screen and randomly group people, so if we sign up at the same time, our chances of being in the same group are higher." "Hmm."

The two of them reported their names together, praying with different purposes that they would be selected.

When they returned to the dormitory, it was not yet dark outside, and the corridor was perfect for sitting and watching the sunset. Xia Huai Zhi brought a stool and sat outside, scrolling through her phone while waiting.

Huh?

She was shocked to find that Fu Lin had actually posted a moment on his social media that had nothing to do with work.

It was a photo of the sunset in his office, with the caption ". . ."

Yes, just an ellipsis.

Immediately, she saw that there was already a comment below.

[Mu Chun]: "Mr. Fu, you took a great photo/like"

The "like" emoji at the end was clearly a commercial style of praise. Xia Huai Zhi smiled and found a good angle to take a similar sunset photo against the sky, which she also posted on her WeChat Moments.

Caption: "Wish to watch the sunset with you."

She didn't specify who this "you" was, and whether Fu Lin or others would identify themselves with it was beyond her control.

Soon, she received this comment.

[Mu Chun]: "Sister, you're flirting well / thumbs up"

She was speechless and quickly sent a private message to Shen Mu Chun.

[A Rabbit Branch]: "Sister, delete it quickly! The three of us are mutual friends, and he can see your comments."

[Mu Chun]: "Got it, I'll delete it now."

Unfortunately, it was too late.

While they were chatting privately, Fu Lin had already liked the post.

Then, he also posted a comment -

[Fu Lin]: The junior sister took a good shot / thumbs up.

Note: Revised