Chapter 23 In the Rain

Fu Lin sent her an address, which was in the Shenggang villa area near the suburbs.

Without any surprises, this should be his own home.

Thinking of this, she almost ran out of the dormitory building eagerly, without bringing anything except her phone. She hailed a taxi at the school gate and excitedly told the driver the destination.

Xia Huai Zhi checked the navigation and found that it was about 30 kilometers from here to the Shenggang villa area, which should take about an hour to get there.

So Fu Lin had to travel such a long distance to work every day?

No wonder he always got up so early.

Along the way, her heart was beating fast, and she had to take deep breaths several times to calm down.

The driver aunt thought she was uncomfortable and even asked her if she wanted to open the window or go to the nearest hospital.

"Auntie, I'm just too excited, thank you for your concern."

Xia Huai Zhi smiled and responded, then continued to tremble with both hands holding each other. "Originally, I would be so nervous before confessing. . ."

"She had no doubt that when it came to the actual confession, all the drafts she had written before would be useless, and she could only rely on improvisation."

"But she didn't care, as long as she expressed her feelings and wishes, she didn't need any fancy words."

"And she felt that Fu Lin should also like her, so she didn't have to worry so much."

"She thought so, but she was still nervous."

"When the taxi arrived at the entrance of the villa area, Xia Huai Zhi still felt like she was dreaming."

"The driver aunt was hesitating whether to drive in or not, and a security guard came up to them and said, 'Mr. Fu has already greeted me, so just drive in. '"

"Xia Huai Zhi felt warm inside."

"It seemed that he was still considerate of her!"

"Fu Lin's house was Building 1, and they arrived quickly after entering the gate. The driver aunt dropped her off at the entrance of Building 1 and reminded her not to forget anything."

She waved the phone in her hand, "I only brought this with me."

Of course, in addition to this, there was also nervousness and anticipation for the confession.

After closing the car door, she warmly said to the driver aunt, "Goodbye, auntie!"

"Goodbye, little girl!"

Watching the taxi leave, she turned around and found that the door of Building 1 was open.

Fu Lin must be inside.

She ran into the lobby at the speed of a short-distance race, but did not see Fu Lin's figure.

Strange. . .

At this time, her phone vibrated.

[Fu Lin]: I'm in the study, turn left on the stairs and it's the first room.

She just realized that the big door was opened by remote control.

[A rabbit branch]: Great! I'm here!

Just after replying to the message, the big door behind her was closed again by remote control.

It was indeed the mansion of the CEO, even the door was so different from others. She stepped on the stairs, walked lightly to the second floor, and stood at the door of the study, peeking inside.