Chapter 26 Drunkard

Fu Lin's aura was strong, and he carried a kind of "royal" momentum. The man who approached her soon walked away awkwardly.

Seeing Fu Lin like this, Xia Huai Zhi couldn't be more satisfied.

She squinted her eyes, deliberately pretending to be drunk and said in a frivolous and exaggerated tone, "Oh, another one has come."

As she spoke, she reached out and touched Fu Lin's right hand holding the wine glass, "He seems to be even more handsome than the one just now. . . why don't you accompany me?"

"Xia Huai Zhi, you're drunk, I'll take you back."

Fu Lin stepped back slightly, avoiding her not-so-honest hand, and pretended to help her stand up.

She stood up crookedly, suddenly weakened at the last second, and fell into Fu Lin's arms. Since she successfully fell into his arms, she planned to stay there.

"I feel dizzy and can't stand. . ."

Xia Huai Zhi took advantage of her "drunkenness" and began to act coquettishly, "Can you hold me? That way I won't fall. . ."

As she said this, she raised her head, stared at Fu Lin with slightly reddened eyes, and blinked at him with hope. Fu Lin couldn't resist and sighed as he made a compromise, his arm circling around her waist. But she felt it wasn't close enough, wishing they could be even closer.

In order to delay the intimate moment, she started to act spoiled again, pulling Fu Lin to stay a little longer.

Fu Lin agreed, but didn't allow her to continue drinking, and ordered a fruit platter for her.

"Feed me."

She lay "weakly" on the chair, eagerly waiting for Fu Lin to feed her. Fu Lin used a toothpick to poke a piece of cantaloupe and patiently held it up to her mouth.

But that wasn't what she wanted.

After finishing the cantaloupe, she lazily said to Fu Lin, "I want to eat grapes. . ."

Fu Lin put down the toothpick, wiped his hands with a disinfectant wipe, and began to personally feed her grapes. His hands were very white, standing out in the dim light, making her want to take a bite.

So when he handed her a grape, she really opened her mouth and bit it with her slightly longer front teeth.

Fu Lin's tone immediately became angry, "Xia Huai Zhi, let go." "Let go, just let go," she hummed, "What's wrong with your left hand. . . let me see."

After so many days, the bandage on Fu Lin's left hand had been removed, but the scar was still visible when he opened his hand.

Xia Huai Zhi felt a little sorry for him, but also wanted to take advantage of the situation.

". . . Does it hurt?"

"It did before," Fu Lin said, "but it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Do you need me to kiss it and make it better? A kiss from me will make all the pain go away."

Fu Lin pulled his hand back, "No need."

"Well, if you don't need it, someone else will." Xia Huai Zhi turned her head away and stopped looking at him.

"Would you do this to someone else?"

Xia Huai Zhi replied confidently, "Why not? I'm single, I can do this to anyone. . . it's not illegal and it doesn't violate any morals."

The other party fell silent and didn't make a sound for a long time.

She turned her head quietly and unexpectedly met Fu Lin's gaze.