Chapter 11: Patting the Head

After a few days, this matter gradually faded out of the public's view.

The investigation results of the out-of-control Alpha have not been made public, and it is unknown whether they were not found or the news was suppressed.

Therasis did issue a statement denying the online rumors and expressing a willingness to actively cooperate with the police investigation.

Thus, there was no follow-up to this matter.

However, Xia Huai Zhi has three professional courses to review for midterms recently and is too busy to care about anything else.

Since they last parted, she and Fu Lin haven't seen each other for some time.

Roughly calculated. . . it's been about ten days.

Although it didn't matter when they hadn't seen each other for four years before, now she seems to be more and more reluctant to be apart from him, and starts to miss him after just one or two days.

On this evening, she held her book and reviewed for several hours in a row, and suddenly came up with a bad idea in her head.

When a female college student is tired of reviewing, she should have something exciting to do. She opened her friend circle that hadn't been updated for a long time and posted a dynamic that only Fu Lin could see - "Yesterday I dreamed of kissing the person I like, guess who it is!!" To make it more realistic, she deliberately left a comment below - "One Rabbit Branch: Narrow the scope, this person is from our school." Fu Lin was indeed a student at their school a few months ago, so this hint was not entirely wrong, but it was easy to cause misunderstandings. What she wanted was this effect, she wanted to know if Fu Lin would have any special reaction. After everything was set up, she put down her phone and started the next stage of review with passion. It took about an hour before she reopened WeChat. Fu Lin liked her dynamic, but didn't leave any comments or come to chat with her privately. This reaction. . . was too calm![A Rabbit Branch]: Don't panic.

[A Rabbit Branch]: *pats head*

[Fu Lin]: . . .

Presumably, the other party really had nothing to say, only half a ellipsis was sent. But there was no way, female college students who were tormented by their studies would become a bit strange.

It's already midnight, it's time to sleep.

Xia Huaizhi stretched lazily and said to Li Qing, who was still reading seriously, "Qingqing, let's go to bed early, or we won't be able to get up tomorrow."

Li Qing suddenly put down the book, "What time is it now? Is it about to dawn?"

"No, it's only midnight."

Li Qing picked up the book again, "Oh, then it's still early, I'll keep reading, you go to sleep."

"Qingqing, you seem to have suddenly become hardworking recently." According to the past, Li Qing would have gone to bed early. "Ah, there's no way, this is a sweet burden."

Li Qing sighed with a smile, "I want to marry Fang Xun, so I have to pass his parents first. I don't have a job now, so I can only use my grades to prove my potential for development."

"Marriage? So early?"

Although she had recently used the Marriage Law as a prop, it wasn't until this kind of thing happened to her friend that she truly realized that "marriage" was already so close to her.

Li Qing replied, "It's not early to say that. My parents got married at this age, and their relationship is very good now."

"Well," Xia Huai Zhi smiled, "I wish you both the best!"