Chapter 10 Awkwardness

"That's great," Xia Huaizhi said with a smile, "I will protect you!"

After speaking, she realized that her words seemed a bit. . .

Fu Lin looked up at her but didn't reply.

"By the way, there's something I need to tell you."

She whispered, "I saw that out-of-control Alpha over there, acting suspiciously and not panicking even though he was out of control. It seemed like he was intentionally causing trouble."

"I know," he replied.

Fu Lin's expression remained unchanged, and he didn't seem surprised.

"We've already restrained him. When he wakes up, my friend will take him to the police station and let him rot in jail!"

Fu Lin praised, "You guys are amazing."

Upon hearing his praise, Xia Huaizhi's mouth almost reached the sky. Because she didn't want to appear too proud, she restrained her expression and asked, "Did those colleagues send people to cause trouble?"

"Maybe."

At this time, an intelligent robot drove from the entrance of the exhibition area, catching Xia Huai Zhi's attention.

Its "hand" held a spray bottle and continuously sprayed the air around it, creating patches of mist.

Xia Huai Zhi curiously asked, "What is this?"

"It's a disinfectant, and it's also the new product we're launching today."

Fu Lin patiently explained, "It can quickly deactivate the pheromones remaining in the air, making it very suitable for cleaning up after a mess."

"Like now."

"I see."

Xia Huai Zhi looked at the spray bottle that was about to run out and guessed, "It just sprayed in another exhibition area, didn't it?"

"Hmm."

Fu Lin said calmly, "Soon, everything will return to normal here."

Xia Huai Zhi felt happy, "Then everyone will know how good your new product is!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Xia Huai Zhi noticed that Fu Lin was looking at her again, his expression somewhat complicated.

Then, his cold voice sounded, "Do you think I deliberately caused this accident?"

Xia Huai Zhi quickly denied, "No."

"It's okay, most people would think that way."

"But I'm not like most people!"

"I'm someone who likes you and believes in you. . ."

Thinking this way, Xia Huai Zhi suddenly felt a bit wronged and angry. After this little episode, neither of them spoke again, and it was quiet around them.

The robot diligently sprayed the disinfectant and then began to tidy up the display case, which was one of the few active factors in the entire A1 exhibition area.

After a while, there were noisy voices and footsteps around them, which should be the audience who had previously evacuated in an emergency returning.

Several Therasis staff members also returned, as did the director in charge of the live broadcast, and then. . .

The exhibition continued to operate.

Xia Huai Zhi stepped back and mouthed "good luck" to Fu Lin from a distance.