Chapter 27: Villains

"I'm not trying to get back at you, I really like you."

Even though Xia Huai Zhi was reluctant, she still tried to restrain herself and let Fu Lin go. However, she kept his tie as a consolation for herself.

The tie looked well-made and smelled nice, but it wasn't the scent of pheromones.

It was like ordinary perfume.

It was only then that she realized, belatedly, that she had never smelled Fu Lin's pheromones, not even a little bit.

Strange. . .

He didn't always wear suppressant patches either.

Although Alpha pheromones weren't a good thing for her, it was different for Fu Lin. She really wanted to know what his pheromones smelled like.

It was itching in her heart.

Fu Lin had already left, so she could only play with the tie repeatedly and do some shameful things with it. Anyway, she didn't plan to return it to him, so she could do whatever she wanted with it. But the tie cannot replace the person, after all, it has no warmth, nor can it show her various interesting reactions.

Finally, she stripped naked, tied the tie around her left thigh, and tied a beautiful knot.

She deliberately tied it a little tighter, slightly squeezing out the flesh, making it look like it was easy to pinch.

After taking a photo, she sent it to Fu Lin, wanting to see what kind of response he would have. Actually, she didn't have much hope, after all, according to common sense, Fu Lin would probably choose to ignore this kind of message.

But this time was different, he replied -

[Fu Lin]: Be careful not to catch a cold.

Xia Huai Zhi felt like she had punched cotton.

She had tried so hard to seduce him, and he was only concerned about her thighs getting cold?

If he was so afraid of her catching a cold, he should come over and warm her up.

She thought this way in her heart, but in the end, she didn't say it. Since the other party had already refused, she didn't plan to force him, and would wait until he agreed next time.

Will he agree. . . ?

She untied the knot on her thigh and stared at the red marks left by the constriction, lost in thought. At this moment, she felt that the mark was meaningless on her own body, but it would be better if it were on him.

Suddenly, she awakened to a strange fetish, her cheeks burning as she hugged her knees tightly.

It must be because she hadn't eaten what she wanted for too long, so her thoughts in this area were becoming more and more deviant. . .

She pouted and silently repeated in her heart:

Fu Lin, this is all your fault!

Although he had fled just like her, this time he didn't go to the basement again, but locked himself in the master bedroom.

He slumped on the ground, leaning against the bedroom door, his eyes somewhat unfocused.

In fact, the patch on the back of his neck was not a suppressant patch, but a regular patch used to cover the needle holes in the gland area. He knew that this trip would definitely involve intimate contact with Xia Huai Zhi, so he prepared in advance and injected himself with a suppressant.

Although Ye Fengqiu didn't allow him to do this, he had done a lot of research during this time and probably knew how to effectively do it without passing out.