Chapter 22 Decision

On the day of Li Qing's wedding, Xia Huai Zhi wore a simple yet festive outfit and gave a thick red envelope as a gift.

Although she didn't have a job yet, her daily expenses were relatively comfortable, and she didn't spend too much. As a result, her little savings account had some content, and giving a big red envelope was not a problem.

There weren't many people at the wedding, only close friends and family were invited. The venue was decorated with care and combined the common interests of the couple, which could be seen by those who knew them a little.

It looked coordinated and warm.

Li Qing wore the wedding dress, but Fang Xun wore the veil, which was quite interesting. She silently made a decision - when she got married, she would also put the veil on Fu Lin's head!

During the ceremony, Xia Huai Zhi had both blessings for her friends and a learning attitude.

Perhaps because the music at the scene was too emotional, she couldn't help but shed tears when the couple made promises to each other.

She quietly prayed in her heart - you must be together for a lifetime.

When it came to throwing the bouquet, Xia Huai Zhi stood in the corner and didn't plan to deliberately grab it.

As a result, Li Qing secretly signaled her and threw the bouquet directly into the corner, which was obviously intentional. This is too blatant!

Xia Huai Zhi easily caught the bouquet, her lips curling up high. Even if there was an element of cheating, this was still good luck and happiness passed on to her by her good friend, and it had extraordinary meaning.

She hugged the bouquet like a treasure and sent a photo to Fu Lin on her phone.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Caught the bouquet at a friend's wedding!

[A Rabbit Branch]: Does this mean. . . good things are coming my way too?

After about half an hour, when the wedding was almost over, Fu Lin finally replied to her message.

[Fu Lin]: Congratulations.

Xia Huai Zhi inwardly shouted: What's the use of congratulating me? Why don't you marry me instead!

She once again realized a reality - it was impossible to seduce Fu Lin with just flirting. She had to use a more ruthless method to make him unable to escape.

If she left him even a little room to escape, he would definitely run away very quickly.

So. . .

Besides confessing face-to-face, there doesn't seem to be any other good way.

However, she still needs to carefully consider where to confess, what to say, and how to make him stop being so shy.

And she must think of it quickly, otherwise she won't be able to wait any longer. Fu Lin is too good at keeping her in suspense. She wasn't that anxious before, but now she's becoming more and more anxious.

So she set herself a deadline -

Within a week, she will come up with a plan and put it into action, giving Fu Lin a perfect confession.

After the wedding, Li Qing moved out of the dormitory and into a nearby apartment.

Xia Huai Zhi now lives alone and feels lonely at night. Sometimes she unconsciously calls out Li Qing's name, wanting to say something to her, until she realizes that Li Qing has already moved out.

Sigh. . .

She can only vent to Li Qing on WeChat.

[A rabbit branch]: I miss you so much. Living alone is really boring, it's too quiet to bear / crying.