Chapter 9: Accident

The next morning, Fu Lin confessed to Ye Fengqiu that he didn't take painkillers, but ate candy instead.

Ye Fengqiu found it strange and asked Fu Lin to bring the candy he ate last night for testing.

Soon, the results came out.

It was indeed just ordinary candy.

"It's really strange. . . logically speaking, eating candy shouldn't relieve pain." Ye Fengqiu fell into deep thought.

Fu Lin tightly held the candy box in his hand, lost in thought.

Ye Fengqiu asked, "Did you not buy this candy yourself? You don't seem like the type of person who would go out and buy candy to eat."

"No."

"Then someone else gave it to you, and this person is very special to you."

After saying this, Ye Fengqiu furrowed his brow again.

The psychological effect can indeed make people feel less uncomfortable, but it actually has little effect on physical pain, and cannot suddenly reduce Fu Lin's level of pain.

There must be other reasons behind it. . .

After a long time, Fu Lin's answer came, "It's not particularly painful."

Ye Fengqiu is now completely immersed in thought and has no time to think about Fu Lin's interpersonal relationships.

The two remained silent for a long time. Fu Lin put the candy box back in his pocket, said goodbye to Ye Fengqiu, and left.

The reason for the relief of pain is not important to him, he only cares about the result.

For now, it is useful, and that is enough.

After several days of calm, Xia Huaizhi has accepted the fact that she will be a security guard at the exhibition.

But what surprised her was that she had to undergo a whole afternoon of pre-job training even though her work time was originally only two days.

She and Li Qing slowly made their way to the training site and found that everyone present was an Alpha. It seems that. . . they were most likely assigned to the security team because of their gender.

Out of habit, she brought a notebook over and prepared to jot down key information. After the afternoon training ended, she filled two pages with neat, professional-looking notes.

When she received the security team uniform, she was slightly resistant in her heart.

But seeing how good Li Qing looked in it, she gritted her teeth and put on the entire uniform.

It actually looked pretty good. . .

She clipped the patrol baton to her waist, like she was holstering a gun, and immediately looked like someone not to be trifled with.

Not bad, she was a qualified security guard.

"Pretty handsome," Li Qing praised, "You look good in the uniform, you should become a police officer!"

Xia Huai Zhi laughed, "Since I've chosen this major, I can only wear lab coats in the future."

"It's okay, lab coats are also uniforms. "After trying on their uniforms, the two of them took them off and prepared to take a shower and go to bed early. Although they would probably only need to patrol around tomorrow, they still had to stand all day and rest well to be ready.

Lying in bed, Xia Huai Zhi suddenly remembered -

"Qing Qing, I think it's better if I don't get too close to him tomorrow."

Surprise! The aloof CEO is actually an Omega [Female A, Male O] ChatGPT MTLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara