Chapter 35 Bullying (Part 1)

Xia Huai Zhi stretched lazily and said, "I'll go take a shower first and then we can celebrate the new year in bed later."

"Okay."

She took her change of clothes and walked into the second-floor bathroom, closing the door firmly. After a moment's thought, she opened the door again and shouted downstairs, "You can go wash on the third floor now, we'll sleep together later."

Not hearing Fu Lin's voice, she didn't care and closed the door, doing whatever she needed to do.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before she heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. It seemed that Fu Lin had done as she said.

It wasn't very cold at this time, so she didn't turn on the heater and planned to finish quickly. When she saw the drawer from last time, she suddenly thought of the box of used Omega suppressants.

The answer was already clear now, it was actually Fu Lin who had used them, and that so-called "friend" was himself.

So. . . from the time of his separation until now, he had been getting through his heat periods in this way?

Although the suppressants had been improved generation after generation, there were still side effects. Using them occasionally was fine, but using them every time for several years would inevitably harm the body.

And his physical condition wasn't very good to begin with. . . She couldn't let him continue like this, she had to talk to him properly.

She blow-dried her hair, hastily put on her rabbit pajamas, and stood at the master bedroom door waiting for Fu Lin to come down.

Although she had permission to sleep in his bed, she still waited for him to come before entering his room for the first time. It seemed inappropriate to go in alone.

He took longer to shower than her, and it was about ten minutes before he appeared at the staircase wearing a dark gray robe. The robe was supposed to have a V-neck, but Fu Lin pinned the collar with a safety pin, so nothing could be seen.

She had touched his chest before, and it was actually quite big. It would have been nice to see a little bit of it.

Unfortunately. . .

"Stingy."

Xia Huai Zhi was greatly disappointed and muttered quietly.

In response to her accusation, Fu Lin calmly explained, "I'm afraid of the cold."

"If you're afraid of the cold, shall I turn on the bedroom air conditioner?" "No need, it will be stuffy if turned on."

"That's true."

Actually, she didn't like to turn on the warm air mode. She always felt uncomfortable and even felt hot when it was turned up a little.

"Then let's hide under the covers earlier," she lifted a corner of the blanket, "it's Chinese New Year, we can't freeze, otherwise how can we celebrate?"

Fu Lin walked to the bedside and said to her somewhat awkwardly, "You turn around first."

"Huh? Are you changing clothes?"

"I need to change to a thinner one when I cover myself with the blanket."

"Oh."

Although she really wanted to watch him change, she knew he definitely wouldn't want to. She turned around and heard the rustling sound behind her, suddenly feeling unfair.

Fu Lin had already watched her twice on the monitor, and she guessed that he had seen her thoroughly, but she had never seen anything below his collar. . .