Chapter 21: Enchantment

[Little Turtle]: What little white rabbit?

[A Rabbit Branch]: The kind that's white and soft, I have two of them here.

[Little Turtle]: . . .

[Little Turtle]: Sleeping, good night.

Then, he really sent a picture of a turtle with its head retracted into its shell, trying to prove that he wasn't lying.

Is this "following in the footsteps of one's father"?

The speed of retracting the head is really inherited!

[A Rabbit Branch]: If you don't want to look, then don't look. You won't be able to see it in the future, hmph.

She gritted her teeth and turned off her phone, angrily throwing it onto the bedside table. Today was too much of a rollercoaster ride, and she was physically and mentally exhausted, wanting to sleep as soon as possible.

Although Fu Lin still didn't want to resume normal contact with her, at the very least, Little Turtle didn't delete her as a friend, which meant that he couldn't bear to completely sever contact with her.

Since that's the case, she will eventually be able to find him out.

She yawned and felt drowsy, and soon fell asleep.

She had a dreamless night.

The next morning, she planned to take advantage of the situation and confide in the little turtle--

[A Rabbit Branch]: Waaah, please ask him to add me back. I cried all night because of this, my eyes were red from crying.

[A Rabbit Branch]: If this continues, I'll really turn into a rabbit, waaah.

[A Rabbit Branch]: My heart hurts from crying/feeling wronged.

[Little Turtle]: Is it that upsetting?

[A Rabbit Branch]: Of course it is! Unlike him, who can delete and leave whenever he wants, he's very carefree. Making an 18-year-old girl cry late at night, he might even feel happy about it!

[Little Turtle]: He didn't. . . Xia Huai Zhi was wondering what was omitted by the ellipsis, but then she found out that "Fu Lin" had been approved by her friend request.

The friend request is only valid for three days, and today happens to be the third day, so she caught the last opportunity to get it approved.

She silently applauded herself in her heart.

However, after her friend request was approved, "Fu Lin" didn't send her any messages, but the little turtle was still talking to her.

[Little Turtle]: He said he has been approved, and asked you not to cry.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Okay, I saw it.

But she was still not satisfied and wanted to try to get more.

[A Rabbit Branch]: But I'm still unhappy, I want to see him. . .

When she said this, even the little turtle ignored her. She felt disappointed on one hand, and curious on the other.

Why can't he come to see her?

Did she reveal her sinister intentions on her face and scare people away?

Probably not.

She once again sighed at Fu Lin's ability to keep people guessing. She used to think of him only a dozen times a day, but now with all this commotion, she thinks of him almost all day long.

He's really full of tricks!

After finishing breakfast made by her sister, Xia Huai Zhi received an e-wedding invitation from Li Qing.