Chapter 40 Plunder

"Ah," Ye Fengqiu sighed, "Didn't he tell you?"

"No, he didn't say anything. . ."

Even Ye Fengqiu knew, but she didn't, and she felt even more aggrieved.

"This person, I thought he had figured it out, but he's still the same old way."

Ye Fengqiu vented her frustration on the phone, "He wants to fall in love and act coy, it's driving me crazy."

"Senior Ye, where is he exactly?"

"Are you at his doorstep now?"

"Um," she sounded disappointed, "but it seems like no one's home, I've been waiting for a long time and no one's answering the phone or WeChat. . ."

"Okay, wait for me at the door, I'll drive over."

"Okay."

She thought Ye Fengqiu came to take her to find Fu Lin, but when he arrived, she was surprised to find that he had directly opened the door lock of Fu Lin's house with his fingerprint.

"Huh?" she instinctively asked.

"Don't be surprised," Ye Fengqiu led her in, "I am his personal doctor. Registering fingerprints is to save him when he faints or has an accident."

"Does he often faint?"

"Not often, but several times in recent years."

Ye Fengqiu said disdainfully, "Apart from having a naturally weak body, he also loves to mess around, which is very worrying."

"I thought he wouldn't need me to take care of him after he fell in love, but he's still the same. You have to talk to him."

"Okay," Xia Huai Zhi nodded, "but where is he now?"

"I'm not sure if he'll allow me to tell you, but considering all aspects, I think it's better to tell you. After all, you are the Alpha who has a confirmed relationship with him, and it's normal for you to know some things."

"Okay. "She followed Ye Fengqiu into a small compartment and found another door on the other side of the room. Outside the door was a staircase leading downwards, indicating that the building had a basement.

So. . . will Fu Lin be inside?

After descending the stairs, she found another locked door ahead. Ye Fengqiu stood at the door and turned to her, saying, "I can open this door too, but if I do, I have to leave immediately. I'm afraid he'll scold me."

"After my previous unauthorized action, he may delete my fingerprints. So it's better for him to record your fingerprints, so that both of us won't lose track of him in the future."

"Okay. . ."

By now, she could guess why Fu Lin was hiding in the basement. But she was still confused - why wouldn't Fu Lin tell her?

In addition, she was a little angry.

Clearly, she had specifically said not to make it herself, so why. . .

With a "click" sound, Ye Fengqiu unlocked the door and quickly fled the scene.

She pressed down on the door handle and successfully opened the door, then smelled the strong scent of mint. Because this is a closed space, the smell this time is far stronger than the one in the factory, and she was almost instantly dizzy.

Fu Lin lay alone on the small bed, curled up, and several empty bottles of suppressants were scattered on the ground beside him.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, her anger grew even stronger.