Chapter 41: Past Events

"Sigh--"

Ye Fengqiu took a deep breath of cold air and felt heartbroken for Fu Lin's experience.

"I'm not saying this, but you Alphas are really something. You're all so careless."

"Well, it's my fault. . ."

"Let's not reflect on it now. We'll talk about it later," Ye Fengqiu asked urgently, "Can you lift him up? I'll come over and pick him up. You carry him to the car."

"I'll try."

Xia Huaizhi tried hard to lift Fu Lin up, but she still found it difficult.

The main factor was not weight, but body shape - Fu Lin was more than ten centimeters taller than her and had a larger frame, making it not easy for her to carry him.

She gritted her teeth, held her breath, and carried him to the first-floor sofa, waiting for Ye Fengqiu to come and carry him to the car. The glutinous rice balls she brought had completely melted and stuck together, so she had to throw them away.

How did this Lantern Festival turn out like this? She held Fu Lin's cold hand, hoping to bring him some warmth, but it had little effect. On one hand, she hoped he would wake up soon, but on the other hand, she was afraid he would ignore her once he woke up.

Although the lifelong mark would force him to be close to her, what she wanted was not just that. She wanted to be loved by him.

But things had already happened. . .

All she could do was apologize sincerely, behave well, and try to avoid such things from happening in the future.

He was already afraid of doing such things, and now he had experienced extreme pain for the first time. He didn't know what he would be afraid of in the future.

He could just stop doing it in the future.

Ye Fengqiu arrived here in about twenty minutes. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the unconscious Fu Lin and the red-eyed Xia Huaizhi.

He looked at Xia Huaizhi with blame, then sighed deeply.

"It's really a sin."

With Ye Fengqiu's help, Xia Huaizhi successfully carried Fu Lin into the car. After the car started, Ye Fengqiu said helplessly, "If it were in the past, I would have advised him to run away as soon as possible." "But now he can't run anymore. He's already yours. Where else can he go?"

"Senior Ye, how did you know. . ."

"It's easy to guess who could make him hurt like this."

"I really didn't mean to. My mind was blank at the time. I didn't know what I was doing. . ."

"Ha," Ye Fengqiu sneered, "People who act recklessly after drinking always say that. Who knows?"

Xia Huaizhi didn't know what to say.

Indeed, only she could determine the truth of the matter. There was simply no way to prove her innocence.

Since Ye Fengqiu didn't believe her, it was even more likely that Fu Lin wouldn't believe her. After all, he had never trusted Alphas very much.

She felt like her love story was coming to an end.

After getting off the car, she carried Fu Lin into a hospital room. If she guessed correctly, this room should be exclusively for Fu Lin, and it had all the basic medical equipment. Other wealthy people have villas and islands, but he comes to the hospital room from time to time. . .

After dealing with the patient, Ye Fengqiu stood by the bed gloomily and said to Xia Huaizhi, "Don't be fooled by his rough appearance. He's actually very fragile inside. Be a little gentle with him."