Chapter 47: At the Edge of the Abyss

The request was unexpected, and Xia Huai Zhi was even stunned for a moment.

After realizing what was being asked, she felt a burst of joy and quickly agreed, "Sure, no problem at all for me to do it for half an hour."

"Whether you want to kiss while sitting or lying down, or even while pressing me against the wall with your arms around my waist, I can fulfill your request!"

Fu Lin refused, "No need, a normal kiss is fine, the main thing is to have pheromones."

"Oh. . ."

She lowered her head and pretended to look sad, "So you only need pheromones, you don't really want to kiss me."

"It's not like that," Fu Lin explained, "Both reasons are important, and they don't conflict with each other."

"That's good then."

Xia Huai Zhi kissed Fu Lin on the face and then went to the kitchen to cook.

She had already planned what to eat for dinner, but now that Fu Lin was pregnant, they needed to be more careful about what they ate. She searched online for recipes suitable for early pregnancy and chose a few based on her abilities. Fu Lin planned to come to the kitchen to help halfway, but was driven away by her strong attitude.

From now on, at least this meal should be made by her alone.

After resting well after the meal, Fu Lin was ready to take a shower. She reflexively became nervous - was the bathroom floor a bit slippery? What if he slipped?

She quickly got up and grabbed Fu Lin, saying righteously, "I'll go with you."

Fu Lin chuckled and said, "Huai Zhi, are you overly worried?"

"No, I just want to be close to you and take a shower together."

She found a reason for herself, but after saying it, she felt that the reason was a bit wrong. After all, the other party was pregnant now, and if she had any improper thoughts, it would be a bit too much.

"Let's go," Fu Lin held her hand, "let's go together."

"Senior, I feel. . ."

"Hmm? What do you feel?"

Xia Huai Zhi shook the hand that was holding hers and said, "I feel like you're becoming more and more gentle. Is it related to being pregnant?"

"Gentle?"

Fu Lin never thought that these two words would be associated with himself one day.

"Hmm, I am very gentle."

The two held hands and entered the bathroom, then began kissing by the sink. They had to make up for the missed kiss today and had to hurry.

She felt Fu Lin's flat stomach and her heart was filled with mixed emotions.

Unexpectedly, a new life was conceived, and she was a little caught off guard, but she never thought of not letting the child be born.

Just thinking that this was her and Fu Lin's child, she couldn't wait to see it and couldn't bear to abort it.

However, Fu Lin would have a hard time during this time, and she would try to provide him with as much help as possible so that he could have some time to rest.

At night, she looked at the moonlight shining through the window and imagined her future life with Fu Lin. When talking about what name to give their child, she found that Fu Lin had not responded, he must have fallen asleep.

Xia Huaizhi put away her unfinished words and carefully tucked him in. He must need sleep now, so let him sleep well.

"Goodnight."