Chapter 12: Joyful

Xia Huai Zhi was surprised that he still had this kind of preference until the ice cream cone was delivered to her.

"Oh, is this for me?"

Fu Lin didn't answer, but pushed the ice cream cone forward.

Xia Huai Zhi then reached out and took it, thanking him with a smile.

Fu Lin withdrew his hand and said somewhat urgently, "I have something urgent to attend to, I have to go."

"Okay!"

After he disappeared from her sight, Xia Huai Zhi realized that Fu Lin was. . . trying to please her?

Although sending an ice cream cone in late autumn might be a bit thoughtless, it was probably a decision made on the spot when he saw the dessert stand, and there was no time to think about it.

Since the sun was shining now, she happily licked the ice cream cone and turned to walk towards the school.

(No additional text)Half a month has passed, Xia Huai Zhi is still repeatedly recalling the feeling of touching Fu Lin's head that day, as well as his seemingly annoyed reaction.

She has always been wondering why there are such interesting people in the world?

He doesn't even need to speak, or even have too rich expressions. As long as there is a slight change from usual, it can make her feel extremely interesting.

If one day, she does something more excessive to him. . .

What kind of exciting reaction will he have that can make her feel excited again?

Realizing that she is thinking too deeply, she quickly stopped her thoughts and turned off the explicit video playing on her phone.

She was watching the video of Female A and Male O, although it was not particularly in line with her requirements, it was close enough.

There is no way, who made Double A too niche, niche enough that it cannot be found on the entire website.

Today, Li Qing went out with Fang Xun again, and probably won't be back for the next two or three nights, so she didn't use the suppressive patch.

The consequence of not using the patch is that her pheromone secretion has returned to normal, and so has her physiological needs.

At the age of high energy, it is inevitable to have some. . .

She really wants to go find him now, very, very much.

But it's not possible right now.

So, she settles for second best and sends a message to Fu Lin.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Senior, good evening, are you free now?

[A Rabbit Branch]: I want. . . to make a voice call with you.

She can't stand it now, doesn't have the patience to wait for his reply, but fortunately he doesn't reply slowly.

[Fu Lin]: Call.

Xia Huai Zhi eagerly made the voice call, then got out of bed in the dark.

After all, she was preparing to do something bad, so she didn't plan to turn on the light. Just as she stepped onto the ground, the other party answered the phone. She quickly put on her slippers and started her opening remarks while walking.

"Good evening, this is my first time calling you with a voice message, and I'm a bit. . . nervous."

In fact, what made her nervous was not the phone call itself, but the bad thing she was about to do next.