Chapter 24: Jealousy

After such a disturbance, the final exams are already very close.

Xia Huai Zhi is still very serious about studying, forcing herself not to think about Fu Lin's affairs, and spending at least eight hours a day on serious review.

But there are always people nagging in her ear.

[Mu Chun]: Fu Lin has been acting strange these days.

[Mu Chun]: He didn't come to the company for two days, and when he came on the third day, his left hand was still wrapped in bandages. I heard that he can't type easily and can only use his right hand to type.

[Mu Chun]: And. . . he doesn't look too good, with dark circles under his eyes, and he looks like he hasn't rested well.

[Mu Chun]: Didn't you say you went to find him before? I'm a little worried that you guys fought because of his appearance.

[Mu Chun]: You're not injured, are you?

Xia Huai Zhi temporarily withdrew from the textbook and PPT, and seriously replied to her sister's message.

[A Rabbit Branch]: I didn't fight with him, and I don't know why he got injured.

[A Rabbit Branch]: He did reject my confession, but I wouldn't hit him. . .

[Mu Chun]: What? He rejected you? Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know/hugs

[A Rabbit Branch]: I was so confident before, but then I was rejected in a blink of an eye. Sorry, I'm crying/sobbing

[Mu Chun]: It's okay, no one will laugh at you. It's great that you were brave enough to confess. You did what you could, and the result doesn't matter.

[Mu Chun]: But, how should I put it. . . I still want to go to the top floor and scold him!

[A Rabbit Branch]: Sister, I noticed that you're not thinking about quitting anymore. Is it because there's someone you like in the company?/doge

[Mu Chun]: Just a crush, not really liking him.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Hehe. . .

[A Rabbit Branch]: Oh, by the way, there's something I want to tell you.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Fu Lin wants to be your little brother!"What does that mean?"

"He said he treats me like a younger sister, isn't that like wanting to be your younger brother?"

"That's fine. But if he wants to be my younger brother, he has to change his surname. He can use Xia or Shen."

"It's better if he has the same surname as you, but if he's called 'Xia Lin', wouldn't that be both hot and cold?"

"Ha, that name actually suits him."

"Ha, I can already imagine how he treats you."

Unintelligible

"Qingqing, are you planning to come back and focus on studying?"

"Yes," Li Qing sighed and smiled, "If I live with Fang Xun, I won't have the mood to study at all."

"As soon as I heard you say that, I knew you two must be very happy."

Xia Huai Zhi felt both relieved and envious, her emotions were complicated.

It's all Fu Lin's fault!

Since her studying had already been interrupted, she closed her textbook and started to have some wicked thoughts.

She took out a set of shameless lingerie from the depths of her closet, which she had never worn before, and endured the cold as she changed in the bathroom. Fortunately, the air conditioning was on in the dormitory, otherwise she would have frozen to death.