Chapter 4 Dreamland

In the morning when there are classes, Xia Huai Zhi always wakes up early.

Considering that it's still quite early before work, she impulsively sent a message to Fu Lin, saying "Good morning".

After sending it, she suddenly realized -

What if he hasn't woken up yet?

Will she wake him up?

Just as she was considering whether to retract the message, he replied.

[Fu Lin]: Morning.

Although it was just a simple one-word reply, it was the first conversation they had on WeChat, a good start.

Xia Huai Zhi was in a good mood, quickly finished washing up, and even felt passionate about going to her morning class.

This must be the power of love!As she was getting ready to leave, Li Qing struggled to sit up from the bed and, while yawning, said to her, "Tu Zhi, can you help me reserve a good seat in the classroom? I'll sleep a little longer."

Xia Huaizhi nodded apologetically and asked, "Did I wake you up? Was I too loud?"

"No, no," Li Qing chuckled. "My boyfriend sent me a message saying he dreamed of me last night."

"Young couples in love are really enviable," Xia Huaizhi sighed.

"What's there to envy? When you finally win over the person you like, he will definitely dream of you too."

Xia Huaizhi exclaimed.

"What are you envying for? Before Li Qing could dream of her, she had already dreamed of Fu Lin in a way that cannot be disclosed."

In the dream, the sweet and fragrant taste of lychee filled the entire room, which was the scent of her pheromones.

Under the catalysis of pheromones, the two people in the dream completely lost their sanity, as if there was only one thing left in their lives - to get closer to each other, the closer the better.

Translation complete.

Fu Lin seems to still treat her like a child.

He replies to most of her messages, but sometimes he's fast and sometimes he's slow.

Yesterday, she suddenly had the idea to review all their chat records, and the more she looked, the more she felt something was off.

In front of her, he seemed too much like an indulgent big brother listening to a child's chatter.

Occasionally, she would send him some of her own photos, but he would only reply with "great" or "nice shot," showing no signs of being attracted to her.

This made her feel a bit of a headache.

How can she change his view of her?

She doesn't know what to do now.

"Tu Zhi, what are you doing with the Marriage Law? Do you want to transfer to the Law Department?"

As soon as Li Qing just returned to the dormitory, he saw Xia Huai Zhi playing with a small booklet, with an obvious smile on her face. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be the "Marriage Law".

Xia Huaizhi shook her head, "I didn't think about changing my major."

"Then it's for. . ."

Li Qing suddenly realized, "To get married!"

"You're not wrong to think that, the ultimate goal is indeed to get married."

Xia Huaizhi smiled with joy at the brilliant idea she had come up with.