Chapter 2 Danger

"Yes."

Fu Lin answered the question calmly and then turned around.

Xia Huai Zhi had already prepared herself for not getting an answer, but she didn't expect him to actually tell her, and it was the result she wanted.

She was overjoyed, and the smile on her lips instantly widened as she excitedly said, "That's great!"

Then she saw--

Fu Lin's footsteps paused for a moment, as if he was about to turn around again the next second, but he didn't.

After watching him get on the car and leave, Xia Huai Zhi withdrew her gaze and rubbed her slightly sore lips from smiling too much.

This was only the beginning.

There would definitely be more things that would make her happy in the future.

"Qingqing, can you see the patch on the back of my neck now?"Li Qing leaned over to take a look, but couldn't see any trace of the patch, only Xia Huai Zhi's soft and smooth long hair.

"I can't see it, not at all."

"That's good."

Because the pheromone intensity was too high, Xia Huai Zhi had to wear the suppressive patch all the time, otherwise it would be a disaster for the Omega and Alpha around her.

Curiously, Li Qing asked, "Why are you suddenly concerned about this?"

"Because. . ."

Xia Huai Zhi didn't intend to hide anything, "The person I want to pursue is an Alpha."

Li Qing hesitated to speak, looking complicated.

From her expression, Xia Huai Zhi could probably guess what she was thinking.

"I don't plan to deceive him, I just want to tactically blur my gender to avoid any preconceived resistance he might have towards me. When the time is right, I will confess proactively, and it depends on whether he can accept it or not. "Li Qing shook her head, "That's not what I meant. I was just thinking. . . if you, as a top Alpha, were with another Alpha, would you fight because of pheromone incompatibility?"

"It shouldn't happen, right?"

Xia Huaizhi looked at Li Qing, "We've been living in the same dormitory for half a month, and we haven't fought, have we?"

"Aren't you always wearing suppressants? Do you still wear them when you do that? Do both of you wear them?"

"Wearing them seems to work too."

Although she had no experience in that area, she knew that it didn't seem necessary to use the neck.

"Okay."

Li Qing knew that there was no need to say more about this matter, so she changed the subject, "By the way, I was planning to go to the movies with my boyfriend tomorrow, but something urgent came up at his house, so we can't go. I plan to go with him next weekend, and I'll give you the two tickets for tomorrow. You can invite your crush to go with you."

After receiving the two movie tickets, Xia Huaizhi realized that she didn't have Fu Lin's contact information and didn't know how to invite him.

She should have asked for his WeChat earlier. . .

Unfortunately, there weren't many "if only I had known" moments, so she had to go to the movies alone.

The weather was good today, perfect for shopping, so she left two hours before the movie started.