Chapter 25: Hooked

Ye Fengqiu sighed, "Do you believe it? If I tell her about this, she will definitely break your legs and not let you go."

"Although I don't have her contact information, I can go to Nangang University and wait for her. I guarantee that I can find her within a day."

"Don't tell her."

Fu Lin said sternly, "This is my own decision."

"Okay, I won't tell her, but the premise is that you don't go."

Ye Fengqiu's attitude was firm, meaning that if you dare to go, I dare to tell her.

Helpless, Fu Lin had to give up and promised, "Okay, I won't go."

"Ah, you really are. . ." Ye Fengqiu sighed and returned to her original position. "I've been advising you for so long, but you don't listen. If we bring Xia Huaizhi out, it will work immediately."

"I'm worried that you will follow in your mother's footsteps."

"I'm worried about that too," Fu Lin admitted. "So. . . I'm still avoiding it."

In the following days, Xia Huai Zhi reviewed seriously while sharing her feelings with Fu Lin about her date with "Xiao Wu" beforehand.

[A Rabbit Branch]: Since I'm about to take the exam, we postponed the agreed time. Let's talk after the exam.

She deliberately made up the story of "postponing" to make this date seem more real.

Of course, more importantly, she wanted to tease Fu Lin for a few more days. She wanted to see if he would lose his cool.

Before Fu Lin could get restless and come find her, she unexpectedly met him.

It was at a convenience store near the school. She was planning to buy the newly released chicken rice, but she met Fu Lin at the entrance, who was checking out by himself.

He still had a bandage on his left hand and was holding a box of lychee candy that she was very familiar with - the one she had given him before.

Fu Lin obviously noticed her and quickly stuffed the candy box he had just paid for into his pocket. But because he was too nervous, he didn't put it in the right place and had to do it again the second time.

Xia Huai Zhi quietly curled up the corners of her mouth, feeling that the scene in front of her was very interesting. "How pitiful."

No one is here to give it to him, so he can only buy it himself.

She approached him with bad intentions and teased him, "Who said they don't eat candy? It seems like it was a CEO with the surname Fu? You even look like him."

Fu Lin didn't seem to be angered by her and replied in a calm tone, 'I changed my taste."

"Is it because I gave it to you that you find it delicious and have grown to like it?"

Xia Huai Zhi spoke bluntly, knowing that Fu Lin would definitely deny it.

Sure enough, Fu Lin replied to her, "It has nothing to do with you."

She was prepared for this and said, "Oh, what a pity. . . I was just thinking, if it really was because of me, I would buy a whole box and give it to you."

"I don't plan on giving it to you now. You can buy it yourself. Goodbye!"

She grinned and ran out of the convenience store, not even planning to buy the chicken rice.

Indeed, there was no point in teasing him with chicken leg rice, and she made her choice without hesitation.

The sound of hurried footsteps behind her, she knew without looking that it was Fu Lin catching up. She stopped at the corner and turned to question him, "Why are you following me? It's creepy."