Chapter 33 Warning

"Be careful, it's okay if I fall, but if I hit you, it's over."

Xia Huai Zhi tried to keep still and let Fu Lin carry her to the other side of the gate. With their experience, they quickly stuck it back together.

"Okay, put me down. We still need a ladder to see the horizontal scroll."

Her feet finally touched the ground, and she teased him mischievously, "Why didn't you put me down earlier? Do you like holding me?"

Fu Lin denied, "No."

"Oh, it seems like I was moved for nothing."

She exaggeratedly held her waist, "Someone held me so tightly just now that my waist hurts."

"Does your waist hurt?" Fu Lin looked a little worried, "Do you need to see a doctor?"

"It's not that serious, it's just. . ."

She walked into the living room and lifted the hem of her clothes slightly, "Is it a little red?"

Xia Huai Zhi's waistline is symmetrical with a noticeable vest line. Fu Lin couldn't help but look away after just one second.

There is indeed a red mark on her arm, which he just caused.

"Sorry."

Xia Huai Zhi puts down her clothes, "Why sorry? Why not just hold me?"

After saying that, she felt a bit embarrassed and furrowed her brows slightly.

Fortunately, Fu Lin is still the same, unresponsive even to her sweet words.

After the ladder was in place, she was responsible for supporting it from below while Fu Lin climbed up to stick the couplet. Her gaze never left the person on the ladder, afraid that something might happen to him.

Fortunately, everything went smoothly, and the couplet was successfully pasted.

"Not bad, now it feels like Chinese New Year!"

"Hmm." "Let's go inside, I still have a lot of things in my bag."

She took out a big bucket from her bag and excitedly said, "Luxury turtle food that I bought for Little Turtle, let's celebrate the New Year together!"

Fu Lin was a bit surprised, "It eats that too?"

"Of course, Little Turtle also has a family status, you know!"

As she spoke, she took out a mini "福" character and handed it to Fu Lin, "I wrote this myself, you can stick it on its glass tank, it looks festive."

Fu Lin was still a bit stunned.

She just said. . . family?

This concept was already very unfamiliar to him. Perhaps he had briefly had it when he was young, but now it had become a rare item that he dared not hope for.

But for her, it seemed very ordinary. Even a little turtle could become a "family member" in her eyes, and she never seemed to lack this kind of thing.

To be honest, he was very envious of her.

Seeing Fu Lin staring blankly, she guessed the reason, "Are you jealous of the little turtle again? I knew you would be like this, so. . ."

"I also wrote a big one for a certain big turtle."

She took out a normal-sized "福" character, flattened it and placed it on the sofa, showing Fu Lin her decent calligraphy.

Fu Lin picked it up and praised it as beautiful, saying he would stick it on the front door.

Xia Huai Zhi was pleasantly surprised, "Really?"