Chapter 36 Biting People (Second Update)

Fu Lin quickly withdrew his hand and began to tremble all over.

Xia Huai Zhi immediately became nervous and stopped her aggressive movements. She gently touched Fu Lin's face and asked in a warm voice, "Are you very resistant? Do you feel it's not the right time yet, or. . . ?"

"Are you afraid of this kind of thing?"

"A little."

In the darkness, Fu Lin closed his eyes heavily and said, "I am indeed afraid. This feeling of being invaded will make me. . ."

He knew he shouldn't be like this. Since he had already agreed to become her partner, he should give himself to her wholeheartedly.

However, just the thought of something from the other person invading her deeply made him uncontrollably fearful, as if it would make him lose control of his own body.

But isn't this also a form of "control"?

However, out of instinct and emotion, he still longed for her. He wanted to touch her and hoped to be touched by her, until both of them were satisfied.

It was very contradictory. "Oh. . ." Xia Huaizhi continued to place her hand on his face. "It's okay, I'll wait for you. I respect your opinion."

Although she tried to avoid it, there was still a hint of disappointment in her tone. He suddenly felt guilty and also felt unworthy of her.

"If I can't promise to do this with you after a month, then you can break up with me."

He held back the bitterness. "Go find someone who is willing to do it with you."

"No!" Xia Huaizhi quickly covered his mouth. "You overestimate yourself too much. You'll get jealous and pass out like this."

"And you also underestimate my feelings for you. I do want to bully you, but I'm not just using you as a tool to vent my frustrations."

"Fu Lin, maybe there are examples like this around us, but not all Alphas use their lower body as their brain. I love you, don't you feel it?"

"I feel it."

Fu Lin opened his eyes. "That's why I don't want you to keep suffering with me."

"Please don't say that." Xia Huai Zhi covered his mouth again and said, "I forgot to say something, Happy New Year!"

"Congratulations on getting a rabbit on the first day of the Year of the Rabbit. Every day and every year from now on, you will receive more and more good luck!"

Fu Lin looked at the remaining fireworks outside the window and hugged the rabbit he had just received. He was very lucky. It seemed that he was going to have a home in this new year.

"Happy New Year, Xia Huai Zhi."

Xia Huai Zhi laughed softly twice, and then suddenly thought of something, "Why are you still calling me by my full name? Change it quickly!"

"Then what should I call you?"

Fu Lin was confused, "Junior sister?"

"What kind of nickname is that? Any female student from Nangang University can be called junior sister."

"But you also call me 'senior'."

Okay, he even complained to her.

Xia Huai Zhi proposed with ill intentions, "How about I call you 'older brother'?"

"No."

"I know when you would call me that."

"You found out," Xia Huai Zhi laughed, "How about I call you Little Lin?"