Chapter 38 Relaxation

"Fu Lin, I have some unfortunate news to tell you."

"Hmm?"

Ye Fengqiu patted his thigh and said with glee, "Your girlfriend probably won't pay much attention to you during this time."

Fu Lin looked up at the person across from him, his expression unchanged.

"Oh."

"You're so calm about this?" Ye Fengqiu was somewhat incredulous. "Don't you hate me? This is your honeymoon period."

"What good would it do to hate you?"

Fu Lin sneered, "We live in a society governed by the rule of law."

"S-suddenly I'm so scared."

Ye Fengqiu exaggeratedly hugged himself, afraid that he would be in the news the next day. Fu Lin had no intention of joking with him anymore, changed the topic, "When will my test results come out?"

"Tomorrow, it's already late now."

Ye Fengqiu stretched lazily, "The most important thing is that I'm tired and want to go off work. Let's go now."

"Okay."

There were not many cars on the road, and their journey was almost unimpeded. Ye Fengqiu was both happy and sad, and began to passionately complain, "It's only the fourth day of the New Year, and everyone is still resting at home. I've already started working. . . Ah! It's really uncomfortable."

"You also know that it's the fourth day of the New Year."

At this point, let Xia Huaizhi start high-intensity learning, which is simply not doing human affairs!

"Look, she's also full of passion herself, and she said she learned until three in the morning yesterday."

"Three in the morning?"

Ye Fengqiu felt the air around him turn cold. He had no doubt that if they were not on the highway right now, Fu Lin would immediately open the car door and kick him out. "Oh, I also reminded her that staying up late to study is not advisable, and that she needs to ensure basic sleep."

"Fu Lin said coldly, 'Capitalists would surrender just by looking at you. '"

"You're speaking so harshly now," Ye Fengqiu shivered and said, "It's different when you're in love. You can say anything to protect your partner."

After speaking, he adjusted his posture and quickly fell asleep in the car.

Just as he had fallen asleep, a sudden and urgent phone call woke him up. From the sound of it, he knew it wasn't his phone, but rather that of that guy Fu Lin.

Fu Lin answered the call using the car's Bluetooth and said, "I'm driving with someone in the car," before quickly hanging up.

Ye Fengqiu smelled the scent of gossip and asked, "Did your girlfriend call? Is it inconvenient to answer in front of me?"

Fu Lin didn't answer him, but his actions spoke for him. As soon as they exited the highway, Fu Lin dropped him off the car and "thoughtfully" called him a taxi.

It's true that one shouldn't rely on the brain of love, as it can lead to misfortune!

After Ye Fengqiu got off the taxi, Fu Lin found a place to park and called back on the phone.

The other party quickly answered the phone, "Senior, who was in your car just now?"

"Ye Fengqiu."

"Oh, it turns out to be Senior Ye."