Chapter 16: Irritable

In the blink of an eye, December arrived, and NanGang City finally entered winter.

However, the atmosphere in NanGang City is not peaceful and tranquil as it should be in winter. Instead, it is becoming more and more chaotic.

Since the exhibition incident, similar things have not decreased but have been increasing at a faster pace.

Moreover. . . except for the exhibition incident, all the others were accidents.

This makes everyone feel incredible.

Not only has the Alpha information element loss rate increased, but the Omega unexpected heat and crime rate are also gradually increasing. The city has become fearful, and even the timid dare not go out.

In order to investigate the source of these changes, NanGang City has established a special investigation team, which brings together experts from various fields.

According to rumors, their college professors have joined the investigation team, and this matter is not far from them.

Whether it is a coincidence or a real connection, Xia Huai Zhi has entered her first sensitive period tonight.

Even if she pasted the suppression patch, the smell of lychee in the dormitory is becoming stronger and stronger. Li Qing covered her chest, suppressed by Xia Huai Zhi's pheromones to the point where she could hardly breathe, and her mood became increasingly irritable.

Helpless, she had to run out overnight and find another place to live.

"Qingqing, I'm sorry. . ."

Xia Huai Zhi was filled with guilt, but she really couldn't control herself.

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

Li Qing tried to force a smile at her, then quickly closed the door, not letting her pheromones spread any further.

Half of the people in this dormitory building were Alphas. If they all smelled her pheromones, the consequences would be unimaginable. Although the other half of the Betas would not be suppressed by her, they were likely to be misunderstood by irritable Alphas, and the situation would not be good.

Xia Huai Zhi was very self-aware and sealed the door tightly.

After doing all this, she dragged her uncomfortable body onto the bed and slowly endured this strange special period.

She held a trinket in her hand, which she had customized some time ago - a turtle lying on the grass. Fu Lin gave her a "rabbit flower", so she wanted to give him a "turtle grass", so they would make a perfect match.

I miss him so much.

She held the little turtle in her arms, just like she was holding Fu Lin.

She had thought about finding the real Fu Lin, but if he appeared by her side at this moment, the two of them would probably have a happy fight.

Even if she liked Fu Lin again, she couldn't escape the control of pheromones, after all, this was the instinct of an Alpha.

So annoying.

She now felt uncomfortable all over her body, and her heart was not right. In the past, when she was uncomfortable, she would have already sought comfort in the family group by acting like a spoiled child, but she didn't feel comfortable saying this kind of thing.

But enduring it alone really made her feel lonely. . .

After much hesitation, she couldn't help but send a message to Fu Lin.